ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spears sent Morris gift after 'Glee' shoot

Go down

Spears sent Morris gift after 'Glee' shoot Empty Spears sent Morris gift after 'Glee' shoot

Post  honeys Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:51 am

Smallville star Erica Durance My name is earl dvd has admitted that she was glee dvd "thrilled" to discover that Teri Hatcher glee complete season 1 dvd will play Lois Lane's mother.

It was previously glee season 1 dvd reported that the Desperate Housewives Cougar Town DVD actress will portray Ella Lane in an Merlin dvd upcoming episode, having previously Dollhouse dvd box set played Lois herself in ABC drama Lois & Clark: The New Adventures The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set of Superman from 1993 to 1997.

"I was shooting another The Vampire Diaries dvd scene at the time [I found out] and it The Vampire Diaries DVD Box Set was supposed to be a really smallville dvd box set funny scene," Durance told Zap2It. "I got smallville dvd releases the text and I burst into tears. I had cold case series dvd an absolute, unequivocal fan the big bang theory series dvd moment."

She also confirmed that united states of tara season 1 dvd Lois would soon return from Family Guy dvd set Africa to reunite with Clark (Tom Welling).

"She comes back for Fringe dvd Clark, of course!" she revealed. "So far, the Fringe dvd box set stuff that we've done is about her finding Chuck dvds out where she fits in with chuck dvd box set who he is and how she can best be a Chuck season 3 dvd partner and support him."

Smallville continues Britannia High Complete Series DVD this Friday at 8/7c on The CW.

honeys

Back to top Go down