ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FX orders new comedy pilot 'Wilfred'

Go down

FX orders new comedy pilot 'Wilfred' Empty FX orders new comedy pilot 'Wilfred'

Post  honeys Fri May 14, 2010 3:11 am

FX has ordered The L Word dvd box setnew comedy pilotThe L Word dvd collection Wilfred.

According toThe L Word dvd series The Hollywood Reporter, the The L Word seasons dvdshow is based007 james bond dvd collection on an AustralianJames Bond box set series of the 007 dvdsame name.

The live actionJames Bond dvd comedy is aboutFriends dvd collection a girl, her dogFriends dvd Wilfred and her Friends dvd box setboyfriend Adam. OnlyFriends box set[/b Adam can see[b]Friends complete series that Wilfred is Numb3rs dvda man dressedNumb3rs dvd box set in a dog'sNumb3rs box set costume.

Jason Gann, Numb3rs dvd collectionwho co-createddvd numb3rsand starred inThe Simpsons dvd the original The Simpsons dvd box setversion, will play The Simpsons box setthe lead role.The Simpsons dvd collectionproject is beingThe Simpsons series dvd adapted by Ghost Whisperer dvd box set executive producerGhost Whisperer dvd collection David Zuckerman.

"Wilfred is Ghost Whisperer dvd seriesabout a guy, theGhost Whisperer series dvd girl next door, The King of Queens dvdand a mixed-breedThe King of Queens dvd box set dog, Wilfred, The King of Queens box setwho is part Labrador The King of Queens dvd collectionretriever and part The King of Queens dvd seriesRussell Crowe onCSI Las Vegas a bender," Zuckerman CSI Las Vegas dvd box setsaid.

"Jason GannCSI Las Vegas dvd is one of NCIS seasons dvdthe funniest, mostNCIS dvd collection twisted minds I've doctor who dvdever has the CSI Miami DVDpleasure of workingThe Mentalist series dvd with, despite being CSI Miami dvd box seta foreigner and thereforesmallville dvd untrustworthy. And I'm smallville seasons dvdthrilled to besharpe complete series dvd box set part of the FX Doctor Who seasons dvdfamily - their support How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setand enthusiasm hasHow I Met Your Mother dvd collection been extraordinary."

honeys

Back to top Go down