ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive: Jared Padalecki at the 'Supernatural' 100th Episode Party

Go down

Exclusive: Jared Padalecki at the 'Supernatural' 100th Episode Party Empty Exclusive: Jared Padalecki at the 'Supernatural' 100th Episode Party

Post  ivyivy Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:43 pm

A month and a half ago when I spoke to Jared Padalecki at the 100th episode party for Supernatural, his life was a lot different than it is now. Since that night, he's gotten married and his show was renewed for a sixth season. But on the night I spoke to him, he was just happy to be working on Supernatural.

Well, kind of. Proving his dedication Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.
to the series, while he was in Vancouver for the event, his bride-to-be, Genevieve Cortese, was in California enjoying a bridal shower. Separated by a long stretch of the Western coastline, she was still first on his mind.

You can listen to the full audio of my interview with Jared for his insights on the magic of Supernatural, his relationship with Genevieve Cortese and the sacrifices of filming Supernatural in Vancouver.
Jared Padalecki on the moments that make filming Supernatural great, even if it's 3:30am on the morning of the 100th episode party:
"We're still working, we're getting sprayed with water, there's a burning truck next to us, 10 demons, stunt guys and gals, that are just working their butts off. Somehow or another, after 15 hours through daylight, nightlight, rain, unfortunate circumstances where you're getting sprayed in 40 degree weather, everybody's still got a smile."

On why filming in Vancouver and being The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvdaway from his family for most of the year is worth the sacrifice:
"It's fun, man. You get blood sprayed on you and you're doing stunts and you're kicking people's butts and you're Lucifer and you're a demon and you're exorcising demons with your hands and you're fighting with your brother and you're making up with your brother and you're friends and there's an angel in the scene with you. Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
Glee series dvd tv shous on our website
That's all fun. That's gravy."

On his relationship with former Supernatural co-star Genevieve Cortese:
"Tonight she's at her bridal shower in Los Angeles with my mother, her mother, my sister, my sister-in-law, my nephew, her sister. It's toughThe L Word dvd on our website.
Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) to go, 'Hey baby, I love you. I wish I was there, but I'm 1,500 miles away and I'm not gonna talk to you for a few hours. I miss you.' Those are the sacrifices, but if I didn't work so hard and she didn't work so hard, we wouldn't be in this position, we wouldn't have met each other inDollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
the first place, so you just have to be grateful for what you've done and how you got there."

ivyivy

Back to top Go down