ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jared Padalecki Engaged to 'Supernatural' Co-Star

Go down

Jared Padalecki Engaged to 'Supernatural' Co-Star Empty Jared Padalecki Engaged to 'Supernatural' Co-Star

Post  summersun Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 am

Billy Ray star trek voyagerCyrus has been preparing his whole life for the role of Daniel Burton in the Hallmark Channel movie "Christmas in Canaan.""I started ?Golden?Girls?dvd?digging throughbones complete series like old boxes of stuff and finding old Polaroids of my dad from 1964," the 48-year-old country singer Dexter dvd boxsetsaid. "I thought, if I can become my dad — if I can be Ronald Ray Cyrus in 1964 — then that's this guy. Just Boston legal dvdgo be your dad."Cyrus even cut his hair to look like his dad."I realized I just grew into my dad to be honest," he said.Cyrus playsthe wire dvd a widowedEntourage dvd father of three, Criminal Minds dvdliving in Canaan, Texas, monk dvdat the start of the civil rights star trek voyager dvdmovement.The script inspired Cyrus to write and record a song for the film. The song title, "We'll Get by Somehow (We Always Do)," is something that his star trek voyager complete seriescharacter, Daniel, says four times in the movie. Cyrus acknowledges that the lyrics also reflect his own life, as he deals with criticism of his parenting from the media."I write about what is real. I write about what I'm living. 'We'll two and a half men dvd box setget by somehow, we always do.' That's not only Daniel's mantra, that disney 100 years of magic dvd box setis my mantra," he said."The second you realize that life ain't fair, you're one step closer to moving on," he adds. "But most supernatural dvdimportantly, have a vision of where you want to go and who you want to be, and no matter what the naysayers say, or no matter the negativity, you stay focused."Cyrus got the idea for the song That 70s show dvdon his tour bus when he heard a guitarist strumming a Texas-sounding tune."As I got my guitar out of theThe unite dvd box set case, he was playing that lick, I just started singing, 'We'll get by somehow, we always do. That's what makes a hope turn into truth. When the chips are down, we'll see it through. We'll get by somehow,Greys Anatomy dvd oh yeah, we always do.'"By the time he had his guitar in hand, the chorus was born."Christmas in Canaan" is playing on the Hallmark Channel The office dvdthrough theOne tree hill dvd end of the month.

summersun

Back to top Go down

Jared Padalecki Engaged to 'Supernatural' Co-Star Empty Re: Jared Padalecki Engaged to 'Supernatural' Co-Star

Post  summersun Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:51 am

The St. Louisstar trek voyager Repertory Theatre has announcedEntourage dvd casting for the resident production of the Tony-nominated stage adaptation of Alfred Hitchcock's TheCriminal Minds dvd 39 Steps.Playwrightbones complete series John Barlow adapted the stage production from the the wire dvdnovel by John Buchan and from Hitchcock's 1935 film. Martha Banta will direct the engagement that runs monk dvdJan. 6-31, 2010, on the Browning Mainstage of the Rep.TheBoston legal dvd Rep production features Paul DeBoy as Richard Hannay, Marina Squerciati as Annabella/Pamela/Margaret, with Tyrone Mitchell HendersonDexter dvd boxset and Michael Keyloun as the Men. star trek voyager dvdThroughout the evening the ?Golden?Girls?dvd?cast will portray over 150 characters."In The 39 Steps, a London man with astar trek voyager complete series boring life seeks escape at the theatre, where he meets a womantwo and a half men dvd box set with a thick accent who says she's a spy," press notes state. "She implores him to take her home with him for safety, where she's later found disney 100 years of magic dvd box setmurdered under shadowy circumstances. Soon, a mysterious organization called 'The 39 Steps' is hot on the man's trail in a nationwide manhunt, during which he must fight to clear his name and stop a spy ring trying to smuggle top secret information out of England. And, of course, along the supernatural dvdway he becomes entangled with a head-strong femme fatale whoThat 70s show dvd doesn't make his escape any easier."The design team includes James Wolk (scenic designer), Lou Bird (costume designer), Matt Frey (lighting designer), Mic Pool (sound designer) and Rusty Wandall (associate sound designer).The 39 Steps is now in its third year in London. The play received The unite dvd box setits American premiere at the Huntington Theatre Company in Boston in 2007 and transferred to Broadway on Jan. 4, 2008. 39 Steps earned Tony nominations for Best Play and Best Direction, and won honors forGreys Anatomy dvd Best Lighting and Best Sound Design. One tree hill dvdIt currently plays the Helen HayesThe office dvd Theatre and is expected to move New World Stages Off-Broadway in early 2010.For tickets phone (314) 968-4925 or visit The Rep's online box office at RepStl. The Loretto-Hilton Center for the Performing Arts is located at 130 Edgar Road in Webster Groves, MO.

summersun

Back to top Go down