ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural 5.18 "Point of No Return" (100th Episode)

Go down

Supernatural 5.18 "Point of No Return" (100th Episode) Empty Supernatural 5.18 "Point of No Return" (100th Episode)

Post  robson12 Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 am

Congratulations to Supernatural for achieving syndication gold ER dvd series – 100 episodes. I’ve only been a fan for about dvd michael jackson four months, but for those of you who have been Chuck box set there from the beginning, it’s been South Park dvd collection a hell of a ride, hasn’t it? (And, in some Medium tv series cases, I mean that literally). When I first sat Dollhouse dvd collection down to watch this episode Monk dvd set I didn’t really know what to expect. I knew Ally Mcbeal series dvd Adam was coming back, but I wondered The Office box set whether they would pull out all the stops 24 hours dvd collection for this milestone episode. In the end one tree hill complete series, I can’t say I was surprised. Because The Apprentice series dvd did what it always does – delivered CSI Miami dvd collection a terrific episode, milestone or not CSI NY season dvd. In the end, it gave us a mythology-driven Prison Break complete series episode in a show about two brothers (or, more Las Vegas complete series appropriately now, family).
Supernatural 5.18 "Point of No Return" (100th Episode) 57718-300x204
What was different mad man box set about this episode was that, in some ways, Midsomer Murders box set almost felt like a story that could have been Gilmore Girls complete series dragged out over several episodes. The beliefs Married With Children box set of the characters shifted so greatly (we went The wire dvd box set from one extreme to the other with Dean), it’s almost dvd cold case impossible to believe all of this only happened Sons of Anarchy box set within an hour. It’s that fact, however, that The Closer complete series allowed this episode to keep up its Entourage seasons dvd fast pace. In the end, we had an episode dvd criminal minds with virtually no down-time. Every moment curb your enthusiasm dvd set was important to the story. And, in the end Gossip Girl series dvd, the mood shifted from the bleak and depressing Desperate Housewives dvd collection atmosphere we’ve had to endure for CSI Las Vegas season months to a feeling of hope. Thank God for that NCIS dvd.
Break My Heart, Why Don’t Cha?
In an article I recently wrote CSI Las Vegas dvd series about my 20 favorite Supernatural episodes, I noted NCIS dvd collection that this show delivers a great many heartbreaking Lost dvd series scenes. Forget what I said in that article – no Battlestar Galactica dvd collection scene in Supernatural has ever been as traumatizing house md season as watching Dean pack in the motel at the beginning of this episode South Park dvd series. To see him pack up what was essentially the totality Medium dvd of his life (and his signature items Dollhouse dvd series) – his leather jacket, the Impala keys and DVD Monk his pearl-handled gun – freaked me out Ally Mcbeal complete series. I literally thought “surely nothing will ever be worse than this”.
Fifteen minutes later, I was proven dvd the office wrong again. Because then Dean told dvd 24 hours Sam that he didn’t believe in him anymore during their Monk series dvd scene together in Bobby’s panic room and South Park dvd set we’ve come a long, horrible way from the Battlestar Galactica dvd set pilot episode about a show about two brothers, haven’t we? That dvd lost was even harder to watch than the boys’ individual NCIS tv series representations of Heaven.
Of course, while Dean was essentially NCIS dvd boxset being held hostage at Bobby’s house in order to ensure Lost dvd that he didn’t get to say yes to Michael, Bobby was South Park series dvd the one to put everything in perspective The Office dvd box set, as he usually does. Much like he did at the end of 24 hours dvd series season 4, Bobby made a speech about family. And he turned one tree hill box set the tables on Dean when Dean sullenly told Bobby "you're not The Apprentice complete series my father". You know, for a man who lost his wife and never had any children, Bobby seems CSI NY DVD to understand more about family than almost anyone else onGreys Anatomy series dvd.

robson12

Back to top Go down