ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

real and indepth

Go down

real and indepth Empty real and indepth

Post  ann1985 Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 pm

My wife and I knew we wanted to watch The Sopranos series dvd but could not commit the time to schedule watching a particular show at a particular time. The Sopranos series dvd started before we got a DVR and we did not have a TIVO. We will be spending countless hours watching this together. We have very different tastes in TV shows. We are both dying to go through this monster of a package. My son already asked to borrow them as we finish watching The Sopranos series dvd. In the days of shoddy chatshows and boring soaps The Sopranos series dvd is a gem. I'm no gangster buff (with the exceptions of Goodfellas and Godfather 1& 2) but I know class when I see The Sopranos series dvd, and this is certainly that.
We love the a team box set! We enjoy the chemistry and the idiocyncracies of the characters, the silly plots, car chases and explosions. Just good old family fun. These are dvd's that the whole family can watch, no blood, and really not much violence, nobody gets killed, the good guys win in the end, and the a team box set's great entertainment! I really think no matter what changes happend in the a team box set ,the a team series dvd was still a great show and I was so happy to watch every minute of it. I will get the a team box setand the a team series dvd will complete my set.
I love The Closer Seasons 1-5 DVD! Kyra Sedgwick is finally getting her just deserved! Please don't change any of the characters relationships. I love the chemistry just the way it is. Don't make the mistake of changing how the characters interact with each other. My other favorite show did and now I don't know how long I'm am going to continue to watch The Closer Seasons 1-5 DVD. So, please, please , please, don't change a thing!!! I LOVE The Closer Seasons 1-5 DVD!!!!!!!I love The Closer dvd box set. Not only is it full of drama but The Closer dvd box set has the humor that was in a Show that I loved so much St Else Where. The entire cast of this show just makes it fantastic. From Kyra Sedgewick's quirky Brenda Lee to all of her detectives and thier "baggage". Never has their been a detective show that could appeal in quite this way. I never miss a show and I have thoroughly enjoyed my other DVD's from the prior seasons more than any other set of DVD's that I have.
I absolutely loved "Ally McBeal series dvd" when it was on television. My mother and I used to get together and watch it every Monday night, never missed an episode. We never made any other plans on Monday nights and we called it, "Ally McBeal series dvd night". We both loved John Cage "The Biscuit" and in the later episodes, we just adored Robert Downey Jr. as Ally's love interest. He was a great addition. I would very much like to have Ally McBeal series dvd on dvd, but when I saw that they only offered a select few episodes, I refused to buy Ally McBeal series dvd.
I became a major fan of true blood dvd after first season and even watched it 4 times. So, I was very excited when the true blood dvd started. I must say that I was slightly disappointed with how this season turned out. First of all, it dragged way too much. I think it started and ended with a bang, but most of the middle episodes really fell flat. true blood dvd was characteristic of this season to build up and up to an exciting idea....and then be let down when true blood dvd either doesn't happen or happens in an anti-climactic way.
I will simply say this is the best show ever on TV. I have watched all the wire dvd set the HBO shows for at least one season and they all pale in compairison. From the 1st to last episode the wire dvd set delivers. the wire dvd set is not simply a cop show. the wire dvd set is a show about an American city. the wire dvd set IS Baltimore. It dives into topics such as homelessness, politics, intercity schools, family values, broken familys, drug abuse, drug recovery, police investigations, police curruption, and many more topics. the wire dvd set is simply a MUST-SEE show. the wire dvd set is not for everyone as it is extremly real and indepth. If you want a easy watching, simple minded show this is not for you. I love The Simpsons dvd box set. I'm not on either end of the spectrum, either the fans who think The Simpsons dvd box set used to be great and now it's terrible, or the fans who think The Simpsons dvd box set is still as great as ever. I'm somewhere in the middle. I think, for awhile The Simpsons dvd box set was the smartest and funniest writing on TV. It is no longer at that level, but it is still more clever than most of what's out there. That's a pretty good accomplishment after all these years. If you're a true The Simpsons box set fan, I think you'll agree with me in saying that this was one of the Finest seasons in the show's ongoing history. And Hey, its only taken 4 years forThe Simpsons box set to grace the DVD format...about time! But enough procrastinating, here are the goods, 22 episodes in all with a truckload of extras (like all Simpsons Boxsets) So here are The Simpsons box set and what happens in them if you need a little reminder. Weeds season dvd has undergone. No longer does Weeds season dvd revolve around the suburban mockings of a pot dealing soccer mom, but instead revolves around drug (among other things) trafficking. While this season did feel fresh (let's be honest the idea was starting to get stale), Weeds season dvd also kind of left me hating the main character. While she has always been on the border of moral person trying to help her family, and immoral thrill seeker, Weeds season dvd really pushed her far beyond someone I care about. Sure there's a few moments of morality, but the reality is they were forced.
I started watching House M.D series dvd about 2 years ago and I am hopelessly addicted. I find House M.D series dvd entertaining. House M.D series dvd and his team keep things going each week with the story lines and there are usually 2 or 3 going on at the same time. Then add the mix of the drama between House M.D series dvd and his team members and it gets fun & crazy! I will say that I could have easily lived with out the whole "gay thing" as I don't find that very entertaining and House M.D series dvd did nothing to enhance the story. But other than that, I find House M.D series dvd one of the best weekly programs on TV these days. Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor and I love his quirky behavior on House M.D series dvd. I am giving House M.D series dvd a 5 star rating! Oh and writing Amber back in for a few episodes is so fun! I love House M.D series dvd and can't wait till next week's show is on!!

ann1985

Back to top Go down