ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perabo: 'Affairs more real than Alias'

Go down

Perabo: 'Affairs more real than Alias' Empty Perabo: 'Affairs more real than Alias'

Post  honeys Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:21 am

Piper Perabo has claimed Friends dvd box set that there are similarities between Friends box set her new spy drama Covert Affairs Friends complete series and Alias, which ran for five Numb3rs dvd seasons between 2001 and Numb3rs dvd box set 2006.

The Coyote Ugly Numb3rs box set actress - who plays CIA agent The Simpsons dvd Annie Walker - revealed to Suite The Simpsons dvd box set 101 that friends insisted she The Simpsons box set watch the former ABC series.

"I had never watched The Simpsons dvd collection the show... so I got the pilot The Simpsons series dvd and I watched the pilot The Simpsons dvd release and I thought it was genius," she The Simpsons dvds said.

"I didn’t really want to Ghost Whisperer DVD watch any more because I Ghost Whisperer dvd box set don’t want to in any way Ghost Whisperer dvd series imitate what [Alias star] Jennifer Ghost Whisperer series dvd [Garner] was doing and I want Ghost Whisperer Box Set to make sure that Annie The King of Queens dvd is her own woman and dealing The King of Queens dvd box set with her own world."

Perabo also The King of Queens box set explained that Covert Affairs differs The King of Queens dvd series from Alias in that it explores Law and Order dvd the home lives of its characters.

"[You] see a lot more of the Law and Order box set real life of a spy, what kind of Law and Order dvd box set car you drive and what it’s 90210 dvd box set like when you get home at night after 90210 dvd you’ve just been chasing an assassin all day," she said. "So in that way I think How I Met Your Mother dvd we are really different."

honeys

Back to top Go down