ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly Betty: Preview of Episode 4.07 "Level (7) With Me"

Go down

Ugly Betty: Preview of Episode 4.07 "Level (7) With Me" Empty Ugly Betty: Preview of Episode 4.07 "Level (7) With Me"

Post  summersun Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:07 am

Mode gets manipulated tonight on star trek voyager
Ugly Betty, and our heroine definitely isn't happy about it. Judging from the title (and my knowledge of danger levels), the company risks being controlled by an external force difficult to exterminate. In other words, Mode's in trouble with the Community of the Phoenix running the show.
On "Level (7) With Me," Daniel (Eric Mabius)bones complete series
blindly agrees to letting the Community's leaders have its way with Mode. With Bennett (guest star Dylan Baker) promising tomonk dvd
reunite him with his dead wife, it's as though anything is possible. Such as sabotage.
Betty (America Ferrera) worriesDisney dvd collection
about the state of her friend and springs into action to save him as usual. But she won't be doing itthe wire 1-5 dvd
alone. She decides to scheme around with Dexter dvd boxset
Claire (Judith Light) in order to help Daniel and the two come up with an ingenious plan.On the other end of the Ugly Betty spectrum, a defeated star trek voyager dvd
Wilhelmina (Vanessa Williams) just lets herselfstar trek voyager complete series
go. She's given up on trying to star trek voyager complete series
keep up appearances and has been two and a half men dvd
seen wearing sweats and garden clogs in public. The press erupts in joy at this tabloid-worthy tale, and it's up to Marc (Michael Urie) to control the situation

summersun

Back to top Go down