ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Urie "teary" over 'Ugly Betty' end

Go down

Michael Urie "teary" over 'Ugly Betty' end Empty Michael Urie "teary" over 'Ugly Betty' end

Post  honeys Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:16 am

Michael Urie has glee season 1 dvdrevealed that he Merlin dvdis dreading filming Dollhouse dvd box setthe final episodes of Ugly Betty dvd box set.

Ugly Betty TV show was cancelledThe Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box setearlier this yearThe Vampire Diaries dvd but Urie, who NCIS dvd collectionplays Marc supernatural dvd box setSt. James, explained smallville dvd collectionthat he will miss working smallville dvd releaseson the programme.

"Oh God, I've been cold case series dvdon the verge of cold case dvd releasestears for a week," he told the big bang theory series dvdthe New York Post. "We just had CSI Las Vegasour second-to-last table-read - everyone CSI Las Vegas dvd box setwas a little teary.

"We've all started CSI Las Vegas dvdacknowledging, 'This isNCIS seasons dvd our last this, this is the doctor who dvdlast time we'll doCSI Miami DVD that'. It's going to be The Mentalist series dvdso hard to film CSI Miami dvd box setmy last scene with smallville seasons dvdVanessa [Williams, who plays Wilhelmina Slater]. I'm going to smallville dvdbe a mess for that."

Urie added that sharpe complete series dvd box sethe is unsure what Doctor Who seasons dvdhappens during the Ugly Betty's finale.

"I don't know How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setwhat happens in the last How I Met Your Mother dvd collectionepisode," he said. "I would love House MD seasonfor Marc to find Monk dvdsomeone, but what I really The closer seasons dvdwant is for Marc and Gilmore Girls seasons dvdWilhemina's relationship to curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdcontinue professionally. More than Scrubs seasons dvdanything else, I feel they belong Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectiontogether at Mode, runningshrek seasons dvd boxset things."

honeys

Back to top Go down