ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly Betty

Go down

Ugly Betty Empty Ugly Betty

Post  sunflower Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:53 am

While Jersey Shore was MTV's recent breakout show, (its finale scored a record-breaking 4.8 million viewers), Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino certainly was the series' breakout star. He made a name for himself, literally, from the first episode with his third-person talk, Ugly Betty dvd, "creeping" on housemate Sammi, Star Trek The Original seasons 1-3 dvd box set, and coining his daily routine — "GTL" (gym, tan, Footballers Wives on dvd, laundry). TVGuide.com spoke with him about how the show, and his body, is all real, Scrubs complete box set, Misfits dvd set, what's next for him, Scrubs series 1-9, and more.
A guide to our favorite Jersey Shore slang
TVGuide.com: How real was Jersey Shore?Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino: Nothing was planned; everything is real. Everybody's friends on the show and that's why it's so real. We're actually close in real life, everybody has their own relationships, Band of Brothers dvds, who likes who and who really likes somebody, and that's why it's so good on the show.
TVGuide.com: We saw a lot of partying, Scrubs dvd box set, Scrubs dvds, Foyle s War dvd, but did you guys ever stay in?Situation: I'm sure you saw we went to the bowling alley, there's a time when we went to a movie theater. There are times to go out and then there's time to stay in. You have to pick and choose your battles. You can't go out every night because if you do go out every night you're not really going to look that good — it takes a little toll on you.
TVGuide.com: Speaking of a toll on your body, do you use steroids?Situation: No way. I'm 100 percent natural. I just have very good genetics. I've had a six-pack since I was little, Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 dvd box set, The Big Bang seasons 1-3 dvd, and even if I miss the gym, Little Britain dvd series, the six-pack is always there.
Fist Pump!: Jersey Shore returning for Season 2
TVGuide.com: Were you surprised at how tense the Season 1 reunion was?Situation: No, I wasn't surprised at all. Me and [Ronnie] are friends but at the same time Sam is his girl. There's always going to be tension there between me and him, I mean we are friends first, Foyle s War dvd box set, but that's my good friend and that's his girl, Treme seasons 1 dvd, and I had hooked up with his girl first.
TVGuide.com: Sammi walked out on the reunion, so are she and him really over?Situation: I believe they broke up that day of the reunion. I think they got back together but then I think they recently broke up again. That's really none of my business, Little Britain series 1-3, their relationship; my business is The Situation.
TVGuide.com: So how's The Situation's love life? Situation: Right now I take life moment by moment, I'm not really too worried about pointing out which girl. I'm focused on my career and if I see something that I like, Star Trek The Original dvd series, I'll grab it up.
The Situation "very excited" for Season 2 of Jersey Shore
TVGuide.com: What's next for you?Situation: There are so many things coming out for myself. I'm going to be at the Super Bowl and that's pretty big for me. There's a lot of things in the works for me; you never know, Skins 1-4, Ugly Betty boxset, you might see a workout video, you might see a book. Right now I'm just taking over the reality world on this first season so I guess you could say I'm like the reality king. After that, maybe one or two more seasons max — but once you do something like that and you're on top, Skins dvd box set, you do want to move on and graduate to the next level. I'd like to do some acting and maybe even some TV or film but we'll see.

sunflower

Back to top Go down