ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Go down

Courage the Cowardly Dog Empty Courage the Cowardly Dog

Post  liyejous Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:06 am

American Idol alum Sanjaya Malakar says despite what people may say, he isn't gay.
"Like, yeah, a lot of people want me to be their gay best friend, Friends box set 1-10, Roswell 1-3 dvd, and I make a really good gay best friend. But I don't like guys, so it confuses people," Sanjaya said on Tuesday's I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Sanjaya's sexuality came up after jungle-mate Janice Dickinson asked him to put guy-liner on, and he obliged.
"I just feel like she wants you to be gay or something," Holly Montag told Sanjaya quietly, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia series 1-5, House M D dvds, La Femme Nikita complete seasons, while they were alone. Co-host Myleene Klass says she sees a budding romance between the two.
"I do hair, One Tree Hill complete series, and I'll sit in the corner and knit. So it confuses people, La Femme Nikita complete seasons," Sanjaya said to the confessional camera. "A lot of my friends refer to me as their 'straight gay best friend' because we'll go do things that stereotypically you would do with a gay guy."
Holly, The Shield 1-7, however, Grey's Anatomy collection, Ally McBeal complete box set, still could not wrap her head around the concept of a "straight gay best friend." "If you're not gay then you shouldn't call yourself gay," she said.
The singer attributed the fact that people question his sexuality to his upbringing.
"I'm not, like, that classic, Grey's Anatomy box set 1-6, stereotypical macho guy that's just, like, Poko dvds, Pocoyo boxset, Midsomer Murders dvd series, 'Oh yeah! Oh, she's hot. I wanna get in her pants!'" he said. "I'm not that kind of guy. I was raised by women, so I kind of have a connection with my feminine side, but I'm attracted to women. So, Ally McBeal dvd box set, Roswell complete seasons, Heroes boxset, it's like people like to kind of throw that at me, like, 'Oh, Heroes dvds, That 70s Show box set 1-8, Ally McBeal dvd set, you must be gay.' But I'm like, 'Whatever, gay people are awesome.'"Courage the Cowardly Dog boxset, Everybody Loves Raymond dvd," Healy told CBS News.
Daniel's autopsy results will play a crucial role in the case.
"The question is, CSI Miami 1-7, did the father die from a heart attack as the mother told the police, at least initially, or did he die because Mark Kerrigan put his hands on his father's throat, Courage the Cowardly Dog box set, as he says, Heroes on dvd, Batman boxset, his father then fell to the floor and shortly after that died?" asks CBS News legal analyst Lisa Bloom. "So the cause of death is critical."
Mark Kerrigan has a long criminal history and was recently released from serving a two-and-a-half-year prison sentence, The West Wing dvd set, Roswell dvd, Will And Grace series 1-8, CBS News reports.

liyejous

Back to top Go down