ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Go down

Courage the Cowardly Dog  Empty Courage the Cowardly Dog

Post  heideler Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 am

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub is opening up in a shocking new interview, Glee complete box set, Modern Family 1, The Tudors boxset, Modern Family 1, Roary the Racing Car collection, The Mentalist seasons 1-2, claiming that she suffered abuse as a child.

Danielle, Modern Family 1, Courage the Cowardly Dog boxset, Breaking Bad box set 1-3, DreamWorks dvd set, whose tell-all memoir The Naked Truth is in stores now, tells "The Insider," "The abuse happened every day," and added that she has memories of being sexually abused, House M.D on dvd, "as far back as [she] can remember."
Danielle says candidly, Brother Bear on dvd, Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seasons, "I can remember back to the age of two and it wasn't a good feeling that was going on when certain people were touching me. And that's where it began."
"Hopefully it will help someone that is going through it now. And if it just helps that person and only that person then it's worth it," Danielle says of opening up about her past.
When it comes to the women she co-stars with on Bravo's reality show, Breaking Bad dvd 1-3, House M.D box set, Fringe complete series, warner bros complete box set, Sex and the City complete box set, FlashForward complete box set, The Vampire Diaries dvds, House M.D dvd 1-6, "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," Danielle says they are not a big part of her life. Citing last year's table-flipping incident (in which Teresa Giudice called Staub a "prostitution whore" and turned over a restaurant table), she says, Family Guy dvd 1-8, Charlie and Lola dvd set, The Vampire Diaries complete series, The Simpsons 1-21, Charlie and Lola complete seasons, Fringe complete seasons, "They never were [a big part of my life]. They never wanted to be when I wanted to talk to them at that infamous dinner. Instead, Courage the Cowardly Dog dvds, True Blood complete box set, The Vampire Diaries 1 dvd, I got a table flipped at me. That wasn't funny. I think the world thinks it's funny. It's not funny to have a woman act like that towards another woman in front of my two daughters."
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" airs on Monday nights on Bravo.

heideler

Back to top Go down