ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marini excited about 'Brothers' romance

Go down

Marini excited about 'Brothers' romance Empty Marini excited about 'Brothers' romance

Post  robson12 Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Gilles Marini has revealed Desperate Housewives dvd box set that he was thrilled when he heard that The Hills dvd release Luc and Sarah would get engaged on Brothers and Sisters dvd box set.
Marini told Ally Mcbeal dvd the New York Post that he was excited about the curb your enthusiasm dvd storyline.
"I was freaking mad men dvd box set out to tell you the truth," he said Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic dvd. "I knew it would be Lost on dvd so good. I wanted to show the romantic side of family guy dvd me. I knew with the writers and Rachel [Griffiths] that NCIS DVD box set the scene would be beautiful."
However, Marini suggested that Entourage complete series Luc and Sarah will face some problems in the time smallville dvd release leading up to their wedding.
"Luc is going to get Hustle dvd box set into a lot of crazy stuff with the wedding," he said. "The The Apprentice season 9 dvd writers have great ideas and the fans are going to be mi5 dvd box set so upset but in a very good way! It's a great drama. You'll learn Torchwood dvd box set more and more about Luc actually in the next few The Apprentice season 9 on dvd episodes. You'll see that he's lived a lot for one tree hill season 7 on dvd a young guy."
Marini also revealed that family guy season 1-8 dvd he is excited about the introduction of Luc's mother, Cold Case new release played by Sonia Braga.
"The Lost dvd storyline is very intense, deep, and you learn so much Lost complete series about Luc," he explained. "Why he is the way Bones season 1-5 dvd he is with Sarah. I think Brothers and Sisters season 1-4 dvd it's the best piece of Luc you've ever gotten Ally Mcbeal complete series. It is my favourite episode yet."
Brothers & Sisters continues on The Hills dvd box set Sundays at 10/9c on ABC.

robson12

Back to top Go down