ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am excited about the Star Trek movie

Go down

I am excited about the Star Trek movie Empty I am excited about the Star Trek movie

Post  elaine1015 Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:12 am

I've loved Star Trek since I was very young. When Star Trek: The Next Generation series came out, I was skeptical, but soon became a huge fan of that series as well. I like all things Star Trek. But, with all the remakes and reboots coming out, a lot of folks are ready to dismiss before something is even released. I can understand that, but, I see it differently... First of all, I LOVE to watch the remakes / reboots. It's interesting (to me) to see what people do with it. Some people get almost offended when new writers, actors, actresses, etc... Work on new versions of older movies. Personally, I think it's fantastic. We get to see more of something we love, from another perspective. This has all probably been said here before and I apologize if I'm repeating

When I think of Star Trek, I think of those late nights when I was young, sitting next to (on top of) my Dad in his recliner, watching... getting to stay up later that night because it was Star Trek night. The Original Series and The Next Generation were the best series' on television.

elaine1015

Back to top Go down