ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michele excited about future 'Glee' songs

Go down

Michele excited about future 'Glee' songs Empty Michele excited about future 'Glee' songs

Post  honeys Tue May 04, 2010 1:33 am

Lea Michelesmallville dvd collection has admitted smallville dvd releasesthat she hascold case series dvd no idea what cold case dvd releasessongs will appearthe big bang theory series dvd in the second united states of tara season 1 dvdseason of glee dvd.

Michele, who Leverage seasons dvd plays Rachel, explainedFamily Guy dvd set that she is Fringe season 1 dvdunsure whether rumours Fringe dvd box setof a Britney Spears Chuck dvds themed episode 24 dvd box setare true.

"I just heard Breaking Bad dvd box setabout that," she toldMash dvd box set Popeater. "I don't Gossip Girl dvdseven know if Dexter dvd seasonthat's going tomoonight dvd happen... That would moonight dvd box setprobably most likely Everybody Loves Reymond dvd box setbe for seasonEverybody Loves Reymond series dvd two.

"But you know, I Boston Legal dvd box setove Britney, so I Boston Legal dvd collectionwould be upBoston Legal series dvd for maybe something Boston Legal seasons dvdfun. Like I wantMash dvd collection to do 'Circus' Mash complete seiresand have itMash dvd seires be a big dvd mashmusical number or The L Word dvd box setsomething like The L Word dvd collectionthat. That wouldThe L Word dvd series be cool."

Michele addedThe L Word seasons dvd that she is 007 james bond dvd collectionunsure what other James Bond box setsongs could feature007 dvd in the show, James Bond dvdsaying: "I was at Friends dvd collectiondinner with [creator] Friends dvdRyan Murphy theFriends dvd box set other night andFriends box set I truly saidFriends complete series to him, I said Numb3rs dvdI couldn't even thinkNumb3rs dvd box set of anything that Numb3rs box setI would wantNumb3rs dvd collection to do right dvd numb3rsnow because I'veThe Simpsons dvd gotten to do soThe Simpsons dvd box set many cool things. SoThe Simpsons box set many cool thingsThe Simpsons dvd collection that I don'tThe Simpsons series dvd even know.

"I'm so excitedGhost Whisperer dvd box set for season two Ghost Whisperer dvd collectionbecause I have Ghost Whisperer dvd seriesno idea what Ghost Whisperer series dvdthey're going toGhost Whisperer seasons dvd come up with."

Glee continues The King of Queens dvdTuesdays at 9pmThe King of Queens dvd box set on Fox in The King of Queens box setthe US and The King of Queens dvd collectionMondays at 9pmThe King of Queens dvd series on E4 insupernatural dvd box set the UK.

honeys

Back to top Go down