ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason here with my review of Smallville.

Go down

Jason here with my review of Smallville.  Empty Jason here with my review of Smallville.

Post  gagajcksn6 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 am

Season 7 and 8 were some of the roughest seasons of Smallville to date. But everything has changed in Season 9! Smallville came back and it came back strong

Here is my yearly reveiew of the episodes

1. Savior. Great opening episode of Smallville, We see clark in a suit for the first time
2. Metallo. Pretty good episode, Brian Austin Green as Metallo. Good storyline
3. Rabid, One of the best episodes of the season. You almost forget you are watching Smallville
4. Echo. Much better episode with the Toyman than last season. Pretty good one
5. Roulette. Avg episode. Kind of silly at times, but okay
6. Crossfire. Very good episode. I LOVE MIA! Speedy
7. Kandor. We learn all about Jorel and Zod. Another great episode of the seaosn
8. Idol. Avg episode. The twins were kind of annoying but pretty good still
9. Pandora. Wasnt a huge fan of the future thing. Had room for imporvemnt it was avg
10. Disciple. Good idea for a storyline. But didnt pan out to well for me. COuld have been much better
11 and 12 Absoulte Justice. AMAZING EPISODES!!!! That is all I got to say about that!
13. Warrior. Probably one of the weaker episodes of the season.
14. Persuasion. Good episode
15. Conspiracy. DO Clark and Zod start working together. Very good episode
16. Escape. Fun episdoe to watch. Are Chloe and Oliver a couple now??
17. Checkmate. Checkmate storyline was very intersting throughtout the whole season
18. Upgrade. Metallo returns. Liked the previous episodes more though, But pretty good
19. Charade. Zod storyline continues. Very good
20. Sacrifce. Good episode
21. Hostage. Clark's mom returns. What intentions does she have??
22. Salvation. Season Ender. WOW WOW WOW. Epic battle between Clark and Zod

So as you can tell my review has changed since season 7 and 8. Really looking forward to watching this season again. Bring on Season 10

gagajcksn6

Back to top Go down