ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Segel thinks How I Met Your Mother could use more

Go down

Jason Segel thinks How I Met Your Mother  could use more  Empty Jason Segel thinks How I Met Your Mother could use more

Post  summersun Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:09 am

If Jason Segel Criminal mindssounds a bit restless in this GQ interview, it’sCriminal minds dvd understandable: He’s contractually obligated to Criminal minds box setstick around his CBS sitcom Howcriminal minds season 5 I Met Your Mother through an eighth seasonCurb Your Enthusiasm dvd even though he’s got Muppets movies to make Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesand substantial

supporting roles in films with Curb Your Enthusiasm box setSteve Carell, Jack Black, and Cameron DiazSeinfeld complete season on the agenda. And seriously, Seinfeld dvdwhen is that guy gonna meet his kids’ Seinfeld box setmother already? So CSI Las Vegas complete seasonyeah, it’s hard to blame Segel for sounding CSI Las Vegas dvdas though he’s bowing out, even if his aspirations to be the next PeterCSI Las Vegas box set Sellers seem a bit overreaching for a guy who's beenMedium season playing the same loveablyMedium dvd blunt slacker-type for years now: “…When Medium box setyour idol is Peter Sellers, playing one character for eight years isn’t what you’re trying to do. I don’t really feel like I have that much more to offer with this charactercsi miami dvd. Maybe if we got divorced Disney dvd collectionor something — but that’s not gonnaDisney dvd happen. It’s gonna be some iteration of,Michael Jackson DVD Collection like, my TV wife opens the fridge, and she’s like, “WhatMichael Jackson DVD happened to the birthday cake?”Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection And I walk in with a little frosting here [points to corner of mouth] like, “What birthday cake?”But lestThe shield dvd season you think Segel has completely checked outThe shield dvd, he’s still committed to doingThe shield box set his damndest to bring HIMYM to a Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonsatisfying conclusion—even if the writers don’t Grey's Anatomy dvdnecessarily want to hear it:Interviewer: You want to know my theory? We're going to find out at some point that the mother's dead. And adult Ted hasGrey's Anatomy box set been telling them all these stories about the mother they never knew. It'll retroactively cast the entire show in thisCurb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons dark-comic light.Segel: [without missing a beat] I suggested that also.How was that received?Scoffing. They don't care about what I say. [laughs] I had two other suggestions, too. One is that they're dead. The two kids and theirCurb Your enthusiasm dvd father — they're dead, and they're in purgatory,Curb Your enthusiasm box set and he's telling the story for eternity. And thenget smart complete series my other suggestion, which they never used, which I think would be so funny, is — it's the future, right? I think in one of those scenes, they get smart dvdshould open the window, and it should be, like, a postapocalyptic get smart box setwasteland outside. It should be like I Am Legend. Horrible mutants.As much as that would probably be read as a “betrayal” of the fans who have spent so much time the west wing complete seriesemotionally investing in its characters (you’ve been doing that, right?), it’s hard to argue with the west wing dvdthe idea that that ending would completely obliterate the Newhart finale.

summersun

Back to top Go down