ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Lee: 'Memphis Beat is quirky'

Go down

Jason Lee: 'Memphis Beat is quirky' Empty Jason Lee: 'Memphis Beat is quirky'

Post  honeys Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Jason Lee has monk complete series promised that his new show The closer seasons dvdMemphis Beat is different toGilmore Girls seasons dvd My Name Is Earl.

In an interview with curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdTV Guide, Lee explained that he Scrubs seasons dvddecided to take on the role in Memphis Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionBeat because it was a new shrek seasons dvd boxsetchallenge for him.

"This came along and it Army Wives dvd box setwas very different, unique and appealing las vegas dvdto me," he said. "I'm very Seinfeld seasons dvd box setglad I did it because I'm gettingStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set to be in a completely different Star trek Enterprise complete series dvdworld. I like that this came in Supernatural DVDthis stage in my life."

Lee added that supernatural dvd box setthe two series use differentsupernatural on dvd kinds of comedy, saying: "Earl The tudors seasons dvd was just downright fun and The Sopranos dvd box setgoofy. This show is definitely Grey’s Anatomy dvda lot more grounded in reality. We Grey’s Anatomy Box Setalso get to play a little bit. It'sCold Case seasons dvd a bit quirky, as they say, it ismichael jackson collection dvd a bit offbeat, but it's importantDesperate Housewives season that it's grounded for us and Desperate Housewives dvd box setthe characters are real and believable."

He continued: "You Desperate Housewives box setcan identify with the characters two and a half men complete box setand they're accessible andtwo and a half men dvd likeable. If you get too sillytwo and a half men season 7 dvd with something like this, especially JAG dvdwith all the Elvis stuff, you start toHomicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection lose the importance of the show Get Smart dvdand the depth of the characters, so My name is earl dvdwe're trying to walk that line glee dvdbetween offbeat and real."

Memphis Beat premieresglee season 1 dvd tonight at 10/9c on TNT.

honeys

Back to top Go down