ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dania Ramirez loves her role on Entourage

Go down

Dania Ramirez loves her role on Entourage Empty Dania Ramirez loves her role on Entourage

Post  honeys Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 am

Dania Ramirez has CSI Las Vegassaid that she "loves" her roleCSI dvd on Entourage.

The actress, who CSI dvd box setplays Alex, an employee of Turtle's in NCIS seasons dvdthe seventh season, has insisted doctor who dvdthat she enjoys her latest characterCSI Miami DVD because she gets to be "sassy" while The Mentalist series dvdbeing "funny".

In an interview with Maxim, sheNCIS Los Angeles DVD said: "I’m on Entourage now, and I CSI Las Vegas season 10 DVDlove that role because I get to CSI Miami season 8 DVDhave fun, and be sassy and beCSI Miami dvd box setfun and funny, but I also like the smallville seasons dvdmore gritty roles, and I’ve alsosmallville dvd played a lot of action thrillersharpe complete series dvd box set roles.

"I definitely have a knack for Doctor Who seasons dvdaction because I played volleyball in How I Met Your Mother dvdschool. I’m an athlete. I also like How I Met Your Mother dvd box setcomic books, so I like being House MD dvda little badass. Vanessa, the roleHouse dvd season that I’m playing now, is reallyMonk dvd interesting because I get to Monk dvd box setbring all of that into one. She’s monk complete series hardcore because she had The closer seasons dvdto be. She’s street-smart.

She’s trying to advance inGilmore Girls seasons dvd life, and work hard for othercurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd stuff, yet she’s like aScrubs seasons dvd badass on the bike.

"I get to do a lot ofSix Feet Under complete series dvd collection stunts. I’m training now, that’sThe Tudors DVD why my body hurts from falling so the tudors dvd box set many times. I loved working with The tudors seasons dvd Spike Lee. My first on-camera the tudors complete series dvd anything was a short that shrek seasons dvd boxsetI did with Spike for HBO, called Army Wives dvd box setSubway Stories, and I loved las vegas dvdthat role on Entourage. That wasn’tSeinfeld seasons dvd box set even anything big, but to Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box setme, it was what initiated my Star trek Enterprise complete series dvdacting career."

honeys

Back to top Go down