ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey reprises role as Palin on 'SNL'

Go down

Fey reprises role as Palin on 'SNL' Empty Fey reprises role as Palin on 'SNL'

Post  honeys Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:04 am

Tina Fey CSI Las Vegashas reprised her role of CSI Las Vegas dvd box setSarah Palin on Saturday CSI Las Vegas dvdNight Live.

The Date NCIS seasons dvdNight star, who forNCIS dvd collection the first time sincedoctor who dvd the 2008 presidential CSI Miami DVDcampaign reprised her The Mentalist series dvdiconic impression ofCSI Miami dvd box set the former Alaskan governor, lastsmallville seasons dvd night quipped about Palin's smallville dvdnew life as asharpe complete series dvd box set television personality Doctor Who seasons dvdand the 'launch' of How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box seta new network.

Fey as Palin How I Met Your Mother dvd collectionsaid: "With my work as House MD seasona contributor on Fox Monk dvdNews and my new TLC reality Monk dvd box setshow, Sarah Palin's monk complete seriesAlaska, it just seemedThe closer seasons dvd like the next logical stepGilmore Girls seasons dvd was to launch mycurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd own network."

The former SNL Scrubs seasons dvdhead writer also included guest Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionmusical performer Justin lost dvd box set 1-5Bieber in her opening lost seasons 1-5 box setmonologue, with Bieber thenlost dvds playing a flirtatious studentlost seasons 1-5 on dvd serenading Fey asshrek seasons dvd boxset a lonely teacherArmy Wives dvd box set in a sketch.

The actress alsoBoston leagal seasons dvd played a fictional las vegas dvdmistress of Tiger Seinfeld seasons dvd box setWoods on the comedyStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set show.

honeys

Back to top Go down