ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex and the City' star Nixon reveals what she loves about lesbian fiancee

Go down

Sex and the City' star Nixon reveals what she loves about lesbian fiancee Empty Sex and the City' star Nixon reveals what she loves about lesbian fiancee

Post  Hchristmasday Wed May 12, 2010 3:31 am

DVDSetCollection.com / 2010-05-12
'Sex and the City season dvd 2' star All the following TV Series will ends this May.
U.S. ready to play their own notebook timetable, major U.S. television networks announced the 2009-2010 schedule for the end of American TV, American TV's hit season about to end, of course, we are not alone in summer, there are colorful accompanying cable. Ugly Betty dvd season : Sunday May 16
Lost complete Seasons dvds Sun May 23 (2 hours)
Brothers And Sisters dvd Cougar Town: Wednesday May 19
Desperate Housewives dvd Season : Sunday May 16
Greys Anatomy dvds : Sunday May 16
Private Practice DVDs : Wed May 19
The Big Bang Theory dvd and the TV Series COLD CASE dvd and the Criminal Minds dvd watch the tv series CSI Miami Season dvd come to the end CSI NY Season dvd and the tv Ghost Whisperer dvd all series How I Met Your Mother DVD get Medium DVD
Cynthia Nixon loves her lesbian fiancee Christine Marinoni because "she's like a short man with boobs".
Nixon also told US-based gay and lesbian news website the Advocate, "A lot of what I love about her is her butchness."
The star, who fell in love and came out as a lesbian in 2004, also said her kids accepted their relationship, which is the opposite of what it appears.
"My daughter said ... (it looks like) she would be butch and I would be femme ... but really once you get to know us, it's really the opposite."

Know more about Sex and the City dvd season
Next article:Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis reveal Sex and the City dvds
Previous article:Preview of 'One Tree Hill dvd' and 'Gossip Girl series dvds' Season Finales

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down