ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eva Longoria Parker: 'Desperate Housewives' affecting her sex life with hubby

Go down

Eva Longoria Parker: 'Desperate Housewives' affecting her sex life with hubby Empty Eva Longoria Parker: 'Desperate Housewives' affecting her sex life with hubby

Post  Nancybaby Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:21 am

Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria Parker has recently revealed that her work schedule on TV is affecting her sex Cold Case box setschedule in real life.
The 34-year-old Corpus Christi, TX native says she only gets to travel to Texas on the weekend where husband Tony Parker is based for his pro Gilmore Girls series dvd career with the San Antonio Spurs (NBA).
In an interview with Femalefirst.co.uk, the star said, “I work three to four days per week. House dvd box setAnd then I fly to Texas to spend a long weekend with Tony. So we only have sex during the weekend,” she said.
See Eva Longoria's topless London Fog ads with husband Tony Parker here.
In addition, Longoria Parker also has appearance commitments that make it even harder. Scrubs dvd Recently, Eva appeared on George Lopez for a pole-dancing number and while she didn't speak of her love life on set, Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd she did tell Femalefirst that she loves married life.
“I love being married. I’m part of something bigger and more important now. The marriage gives me so much more than my job. Criminal Minds dvd box setTony and I feel incredibly connected. I love being a housewife. It’s great fun. I cook, clean and sew. I even wash Tony’s laundry,” Gossip Girl 1-2 dvd box set she said.
And surprisingly enough, when Longoria Parker works out she does it for living a healthy lifestyle, disney 100 years of magic dvd box set not for her on-screen ego "Gabrielle Solis".
“My workout routine is geared to wanting to lead a healthy lifestyle,” Longoria said in a past interview. “Not so much because I’m going to be shooting a bikini scene tomorrow.” Golden Girls dvd To meet Eva's trainer, get her bikini body workout and discover what she's working on now

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down