ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Winner Sandra: Russell Doesn't Know How to Play the Game

Go down

Survivor Winner Sandra: Russell Doesn't Know How to Play the Game Empty Survivor Winner Sandra: Russell Doesn't Know How to Play the Game

Post  rosekitty Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 pm

To win Survivor:Sons of anarchy dvd box set Heroes vs. Villains, Sandra Diaz-Twine had Monk dvd seasonto last 39 days in the wild and beat 19 Monk dvdfierce competitors. But it turned out she Monk dvd seriesdidn't have to overcome any hesitance on Monk box set the part of the jury to give the prize The Closer dvd seasonto a past winner. For the final two,The Closer dvd jurors chose not only Diaz-Twine,The Closer box set a Pearl Islands winner, but also ParvatiMad men dvd season Shallow, who won Micronesia.Mad men dvd One thing that helped them both:Mad men dvd box set the unpopularity of third finalist Russell Hantz, who received exactly MacGyver complete serieszero votes from his peers.MacGyver dvd Though she was listed as a Villain, MacGyver dvd seasonSandra scored points for a kind demeanor,MacGyver box set as well as her flexibility.MacGyver complete season The day after becoming the first bleach box setperson to win Survivor twice, Diaz-Twine, 35,bleach dvd spoke with TVGuide.com about why the bleach dvd season Villains were able to outlast the Heroes,bleach complete series dvd how Parvati's strongest alliance bleach complete dvd cost her the title, and why Russell will never win Survivor.

Survivor: Heroes vs. the simpsons complete seasonVillains winner revealed

TVGuide.com; What the simpsons dvd seasonwere your thoughts after the simpsons dvd the final Tribal Council? Did you think the simpsons dvd collection people would be willing to the simpsons complete series dvdvote for someone who had the simpsons box setalready won Survivor?
Sandra Diaz-Twine: true blood dvd season After listening to what they said,true blood dvd I knew Russell had zero votes.true blood box set I thought Parvati had five votes and true blood series dvd I had four ... So when I won, true blood complete dvd season it was actually a shock to me. mash complete seriesI didn't think I had six votes.

TVGuide.com: Why do mash dvd you think people voted for you and Parvati,mash dvd season both previous winners, mash dvd collectionover Russell?
Sandra: Russell was so abrasive mash series dvd. ... The way he played the game — threatening mash box set people — that didn't work. I wanted him gonecold case box set I gave [the other castaways] three cold case dvd different opportunities to try to helpcold case dvd season me get rid of Russell.sopranos complete series But they never wanted to make sopranos complete seriesthat move, so you know what? sopranos dvd seasonThey paid for it by getting voted off.

TVGuide.com: Why dosopranos box setyou think you were able to beat Parvati?
Sandra: Her problem sopranos complete seasonwas that she never disassociated herself with Russell.sopranos series dvdSo they were seen as a snake one tree hill dvd seasonwith two heads. When you get one,one tree hill dvd you get them both.

Watch full episodes of Survivor:one tree hill dvd series Heroes vs. Villains

TVGuide.com: What one tree hill box setwas it about Russell or his game glee season 1 dvd box setplay that drove you to burn his hat glee season 1 dvd on the last day?
Sandra: Because he was laying there, saying, "You'll never get a vote. glee dvd seasonNo one could possibly respect your game." ... When it came to his hat,Merlin series dvd you know why I burned it? Merlin dvdBecause it stunk, just like he smelled.Merlin dvd season ... I didn't know he had worn Merlin dvd box set that hat for two seasons, dollhouse dvd seasonso I kind of felt bad, but then he started dollhouse dvdacting crazy so I was glad I burned it.dollhouse box set Then I went home and started watching rome series dvdhis season, [Samoa], and saw him burn Jaison's socks, rome dvdand I was like, how perfect is that?

TVGuide.com: Russell rome dvd seasonargued that you didn't have any game. rome dvd box setWhat do you say to that?
Sandra: He keeps saying, Homicide: Life on the Street [url=http://www.dvdscollection.com/goods/18/Homicide-Life-on-the-Street-Seasons-1-7-DVD-Box-Set-DVD-1875.html]Homicide: Life on the Street dvd season dvd [/url]"When Sandra Homicide: Life on the Street box set wins twice, you know there's a flaw in the game." Homicide: Life on the Street series dvd And I'm like, "Russell, you just don't know how Homicide: Life on the Street to play the game." ... My strategy The Vampire Diaries dvd release was identical both times. The Vampire Diaries dvdThe thing about me is, I've taken The Vampire Diaries dvd season dos and don'ts from all the winners and every season. The Vampire Diaries box setSo if one thing isn't working,JAG dvd season I move on to something else because JAG dvdthere have been so many great moments JAG box setalong the years. But bullying people? JAG series dvdThat doesn't work. Yeah, you get to the end,JAG dvd season but what does that mean? Russell The Prisoner complete seriescan get to the end 100 times,The Prisoner dvdbut he'll never win,The Prisoner dvd season I promise you.

Survivor's Rupert: The Prisoner box set"The Heroes had no hope"

TVGuide.com: A big question The Prisoner series dvd going into this season was whether the castaways Sex and the City box setwould be willing to vote for a previous winner.Sex and the City DVD Did you ever hesitate about coming Sex and the City series dvd back because of that possible Sex and the City dvd seasonbias?
Sandra: There was no hesitation La Femme Nikita dvd seasonon my part, but I knew that because I was a winner,La Femme Nikita dvd my days were numbered. Then, La Femme Nikita box setwhen I ended up on the Villains How I met your mother dvd tribe, I knew out of all the winners,How I met your mother box set I needed to be the nicest one and that helped.

TVGuide.com: Your big argument Everybody hates Chris dvd season to the jury was that you mostly Everybody hates Chris dvdworked alone this season. Is there anyone Everybody hates Chris series dvdyou think helped you make it to the end?
Sandra: I can only thankRemington Steele dvd seasons myself for getting to the end, because no one Remington Steele dvdhelped me. Yeah, Parvati gave me an idol, she looked Remington Steele dvd box setout for me, but she didn't need to. Remington Steele series dvdShe didn't save me. She saved Jerri. It was just me.Xena Warrior Princess dvd season You know who saved me? My immunity idol,Xena Warrior Princess series dvd which I didn't even need to play.

TVGuide.com: What do Xena Warrior Princess dvd box set you think it says about the game that Heroes dvd seasonsonly Villains went to the Heroes dvd final Tribal Council and a Villain Heroes dvd box setwon the game?
Sandra: It all depends on who you put out there. Heroes series dvdThat's all that was. It was a different kind of group.Lost dvd box set It was a different dynamic. Lost dvdWe didn't care about food, water or shelter.Lost dvd series dvd [The Villains] were just thinking about the game the whole time.

TVGuide.com: Would you consider Lost dvd seasonreturning to Survivor to play Stargate Atlantis dvd box setfor a third $1 million prize? Do Stargate Atlantis dvdyou think you could do it?
Sandra: Yes, but not so soon.Stargate Atlantis dvd season If they asked me tomorrow, I would definitely Stargate Atlantis series dvdsay no because it's just too soon. But maybe down Dark Angel dvd seasonthe road in a couple of years when I miss the game,Dark Angel dvd I would go back out.

Dawsons Creek box set
Dawsons Creek dvd
Dawsons Creek dvd season
Dawsons Creek series dvd
Desperate Housewives dvd season
Scrubs dvd season
House MD dvd season
Entourage dvd season

rosekitty

Back to top Go down