ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor's Russell: I Am the Best

Go down

Survivor's Russell: I Am the Best Empty Survivor's Russell: I Am the Best

Post  rosekitty Wed May 19, 2010 9:37 pm

After his aggressivestar trek complete seriessocial game and knack for findingstar trek dvdimmunity idols without clues on Survivor:star trek box set Samoa last year, Russell Hantz star trek series dvdcemented his status as one of the Criminal minds biggest villains in Survivor history Criminal minds dvd with his performance on Survivor:criminal minds season Heroes vs. Villains. Russell criminal minds episodewas a natural fit for the Criminal minds series dvdVillains team, but his aggressive Criminal minds dvd collectiontactics throughout Season criminal minds season 5 20 led to getting zero votes criminal minds season 4at the final Tribal Council.criminal minds tv Hantz spoke with TVGuide.com about Curb Your Enthusiasm dvdParvati Shallow, Sandra Diaz-Twine Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd season and why the game of Curb Your Enthusiasm box setSurvivor needs to be fixed.

Survivor: Heroes vs.Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd collection Villains winner revealed

TVGuide.com:Curb Your Enthusiasm series dvd Do you think you would have been voted outSeinfeld dvd had you not gotten the last immunity Seinfeld dvd season necklace? What was going through your Seinfeld box set mind during that last challenge?
Russell Hantz:Seinfeld series dvd It's amazing how, when it comes down to it,CSI Las Vegas dvd I win it. When it comes down to CSI Las Vegas dvd seasonthe strategic play, I make it happen. CSI Las Vegas box setWhen it comes down to the physical play, CSI Las Vegas dvd collectionI make it happen. Even America seesCSI Las Vegas series dvd it and they award me with Medium seasonthe Player of the Season award two Medium dvdseasons in a row. I didn't even get one vote Medium dvd seasonthis year, so what can I do?

TVGuide.com:Medium dvd box setHow does it feel to win the Sprint PlayerMedium series dvd of the Season award two seasons csi miami box setin a row?
Russell: It's amazing because it proved my point. ... I don't care how CBS csi miami dvdtried to make her look.csi miami dvd season I played with her, she's terrible and at csi miami series dvdthe end of the day she wins?Disney dvd collection I would have been Disney dvdOK with Parvati winning over me,Disney dvd box set but not Sandra. I give credit where Disney dvd season credit is due. Even if Parvati had Disney series dvd stabbed me in the back, I would Disney complete series have voted for her.Disney box set But Sandra is not good and when somebody Disney dvd box setlike Sandra wins the game two times,Disney dvd that's why I believe Disney dvd season there is a flaw in the system. Disney season collectionWhen somebody like that can win, Disney series dvdsomething has to be fixed.

Survivor winner Sandra: Michael Jackson DVD CollectionRussell doesn't know how to play the game

TVGuide.com:Michael Jackson DVD Why do you think you didn't get any votes from the jury?
Russell: Everybody thoughtMichael Jackson DVD season this group of people has played it before so they'll Michael Jackson seasoon Collectionvote for the best player. But no, it doesn't work like that. Michael Jackson series dvdThese people, each and every one of them, thought they were the best player out there,Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection kind of like I do. When you put those people Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd seasonin their place, that's it, they don't want to vote fo Michael Jackson Ultimate series dvdr you any longer.

TVGuide.com: Why do you think the jury Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd box setwas OK with voting for two Michael Jackson Ultimate dvdpeople who had already won?
Russell: Trust me,The shield dvd season I thought about that, and I The shield dvdwanted to bring Sandra and Parvati to the The shield dvd box setend because they did win before The shield complete seriesand I thought maybe, just maybe,The shield dvd that would help me a little bit moreGrey's Anatomy dvd season. ... I mean Sandra beat Parvati Grey's Anatomy dvd also. Parvati's game is well-rounded; Grey's Anatomy dvd box setshe knows how to play the game. Grey's Anatomy complete seriesSandra beat her because they Grey's Anatomy series dvdvoted against me and Parvati.

Survivor's Parvati: Grey's Anatomy complete seasonThere is no way I could have played without Russell

TVGuide.com: Some get smart complete seriesof the jury thought you could get smart dvdhave been more apologetic in your final get smart series dvdTribal Council speech.get smart box set How did you decide what to say to thethe west wing complete series jury and do you regretthe west wing dvdit now?
Russell: I don't regret anything I did in the game. You see, they can't get it.the west wing dvd season It's not luck that I went all thethe west wing box set way to the end twice.the west wing dvd collecton ... When you play as physical as me, the west wing series dvdyou can make it to the end without luckBones dvd season. Now, when you don't, then you need Bones dvd a lot of luck on your side.

TVGuide.com: What Bones dvd box setdid you think of Sandra burning your Bones complete seasonshat and Parvati calling you herBones dvd series "little pet" at the final Tribal Council?
Russell: Because Bones complete series they're vindictive people in nature.buffy the vampire slayer dvd When you're a bad person in buffy the vampire slayer dvd seasonsnature, you're really a villain.buffy the vampire slayer box set It was kind of shocking to see.buffy the vampire slayer series dvd You know with Parvati, I am the one that got her further stargate atlantis dvdin that game. I am the one that did it all, not her.stargate atlantis dvd season I did everything and she's calling me her pet? stargate atlantis series dvdThat's just her mind trying to deny that she six feet under complete series had been taken control of by me.

TVGuide.com: When you six feet under dvd came in second on Samoa, six feet under dvd seasonyou were determined to get the title six feet under box set of Sole Survivor. Are you finally at peace six feet under series dvdwith not winning the title?
Russell: Trust me, The Wire box set10 years from now, they're The Wire dvdgoing to be saying that Russell Hantz is theThe Wire dvd season best player to ever play the game The Wire complete series dvdand not win. Ever heard of a guyThe Wire series dvd named LeBron James? The Sopranos dvd box setThey say he's the best player The Sopranos dvd seasonin basketball and he's never won The Sopranos dvd a championship. Boston Legal box setJust because you haven't won doesn't Boston Legal dvd mean you're not the best.

Boston Legal series dvd
Sons of anarchy dvd release
Sons of anarchy dvd
Sons of anarchy dvd season
Sons of anarchy series dvd
Sons of anarchy dvd box set

rosekitty

Back to top Go down