ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Samoa' winner revealed

Go down

Survivor Samoa' winner revealed Empty Survivor Samoa' winner revealed

Post  claire-M Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Natalie White has been crowned family guy dvds the winner of Survivor Samoa.

The former pharmaceutical Disney dvd collection sales representative from Van Buren, AK, scooped South park box set the $1 million prize after beating Russell the simpsons dvd box set Hantz and Mick Trimming in last night's finale.

Speaking after her win, she said: "It's about having no regrets. family guy dvd box set You've got to take a big risk to get a Disney dvd box set big return.

"I had to quit South park dvd box set my job to do it. So I gave up family guy dvd collection a wonderful job - not just a wonderful job, but one that I loved so much. There simpsons dvd was a lot at risk Disney movies on dvdfor me."

Last night's instalment South park dvd collectionof the CBS show began with the final four members of the Foa Foa tribe eliminating their own teammate the simpsons dvd collection Jaison Robinson after the remaining Galu Brett Clouser won immunity.

Clouser was next to be sent home after Hantz defeated him in the night's second immunity challenge, which involved balancing a family guy complete series dvd wooden statue on a poll. The final three - Hantz, Trimming and White -South park dvd set were then instructed to explain Disney dvd to the jury why they deserved to be crowned simpsons box set the winner.

In the live portion of the broadcast, host Jeff Probst read family guy box set seven of the jury votes cast. White received five of the votes to be named the winner. Hantz took home the other two votes that the simpsons dvd set were revealed.

"I feel like I Disney 100 years of magic dvd played the best strategic game in history," he told Probst. "And I'm not the only one who thinks that. I can guarantee you millions of people the simpsons box set think that."

Hantz was then awarded his own prize of $100,000 after being announced as the fans' favourite player of the season Disney dvd collection

claire-M

Back to top Go down