ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office's Ellie Kemper: Jon Hamm Was My "Handsome" High-School Acting Teacher

Go down

Office's Ellie Kemper: Jon Hamm Was My "Handsome" High-School Acting Teacher Empty Office's Ellie Kemper: Jon Hamm Was My "Handsome" High-School Acting Teacher

Post  robson12 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:31 am

Ellie Kemper, who plays The Office seasons dvd's quirky secretary Erin, says 24 hours dvd series was somewhat distracting to have Monk series dvd Jon Hamm as her high school acting The Apprentice dvd series teacher.
"In a room full of CSI NY DVD freshmen girls — he was definitely just Bones dvd set as handsome back The Office dvd set then, and having this grown, Greys Anatomy complete series tall man teach you theater, Nip Tuck box set was like having a hunk in the class," Kemper tells Prison Break box set The A.V. Club.
Office's Ellie Kemper: Jon Hamm Was My "Handsome" High-School Acting Teacher 100421jon-hamm-ellie-kemper1
Though Kemper says Girlfriends dvd collection she didn't want to embarrass Knight Rider dvd collection Hamm when she saw The Office dvd box set him at the SAG Awards, she found Las Vegas box set herself in a bit of an awkward situation Midsomer Murders dvd box set anyway. "He walked in at the exact heroes box set same time I did. So I gave him a hug, and then I got Gilmore Girls box set makeup all over his suit," she says. "I was like The Office box set, 'Now I've done it.'"
The Mad Men heartthrob, who attended That 70s Show dvd box set Kemper's St. Louis high school 10 years Married With Children dvd collection ahead of the comedic dvd the office actress, taught there when she was Will and Grace dvd collection a freshman, according to the The wire seires dvd St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Has True Blood's Anna Camp gone Mad?
Kemper also recalled Gossip Girl series dvd the reaction years later when her former curb your enthusiasm tv sries teacher came to a performance of her Criminal Minds dvd one-woman show, Feeling Sad/Mad with The Closer dvd collection Ellie Kemper.
"Everyone was Sons of Anarchy dvd sets all ga-ga over him," she told the paper dvd cold case.
Can you blame them?

robson12

Back to top Go down