ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip Girl': Producer Stephanie Savage on Billy Baldwin, Serena and Nate, Chuck and Blair

Go down

Gossip Girl': Producer Stephanie Savage on Billy Baldwin, Serena and Nate, Chuck and Blair Empty Gossip Girl': Producer Stephanie Savage on Billy Baldwin, Serena and Nate, Chuck and Blair

Post  ivyivy Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 am

"Gossip Girl" has been gone for three whole months, my friends, but will return Monday (Mar. Cool in a big way ... with Billy Baldwin -- of "Dirty Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs Sexy Money" (and Baldwin Brother) fame -- as Serena and Eric's long-lost dad.
Korbi TV got in touch with "GG" Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
executive producer Stephanie Savage for the skinny on Baldwin's character, William van der Woodsen, as well as what's going down in these next 10 consecutive -- that's right, 10 in a row -- episodes...
Billy Baldwin. Interesting choice for SerenaHomicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good and Eric's dad. How did his casting come about?
Stephanie Savage: We definitely wanteddvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect.
someone who had a lot of onscreen charisma and who felt like a strong presence that could hold their own with the Van der Woodsens since they're a pretty dazzling family. And we thought there was a good likeness. When you put the four of them on the couch -- Eric and Serena and Lily and William -- they really do look like they could be a family. Also, we loved him in "The Squid and the Whale" and he did great work on "Dirty Sexy Money" so we felt like he'd be a great fit for this world too.
What's the character like? Will the audience love him? Love to hate him?
SS: People will definitely have a strong TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVDopinion about William. He causes a lot of drama because his reappearance really [affects] all the characters on the show. Serena and Eric obviously, but it will land on the other kids as well. And there's also a William-Lily-Rufus triangle, because there's a little backstory there with the three of them.
Ah, Rufus and William have history, they knew each other back in the day?
SS: Yes.
Oh, that's fun. Flashbacks?
SS: [Laughs] No flashbacks. But maybe next year.
Something that's happening this year though: Serena and Nate ... I think. Yes?
SS: Serena and Nate do get together as a couple and it feels really great. It feels like their coupling is really earned and Blake [Lively] and Chace [Crawford] have great onscreen chemistry. That's a very fun and frothy relationship, which is nice because it balances the more emotional Chuck and Blair story as those two work together to solve the mystery of the lady at Bart's grave.
Yes, the lady at Bart's grave. Of courseone tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd, we all assume she is Chuck's mom. Can you say anything about this?
SS: I can say that nobody knows if it's Chuck's mother except for me, [executive producer] Josh Schwartz, our editor and the sound mixer.
It's interesting to hear that Chuck and Blair have this serious story line coming up, especially given the spoilers about an impending breakup.The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, What can you tell us about their relationship in this second half of the season?
SS: Well, when we come back, they're very much in each other's lives and they have a very emotional story, like I said, where they solve this [multi-episode] mystery that I think audiences will really like. It's very sexy and it's also very [sweet] in terms of them being there for each other and having each other's backs in a pretty great way.
And how about Serena and Nate? Will they have each other's backs? Is this a relationship that could actually last?
SS: It's definitely a big story for us and their coupling [is a long time coming]. In the pilot, the reveal that Serena and Nate had gotten together, it sort of formed the premise of the show -- It established Serena and Blair's status as "frienemies" and explained why Serena went to boarding school in the first place and Nate thinking she came back for him, but then she started dating Dan -- You know, there's a lot of history there, Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic showa lot of series mythology and it feels like finally putting these two together has been earned.
How about Dan and Vanessa? They've been friends forever and ever. Now there seems to be something more developing.
SS: Dan and Vanessa are figuring out the fallout from Dan's "I love you." Is that going to drive a wedge in their friendship or will it lead to something more?
With Serena otherwise occupied and Hilary Duff out of the way, we're thinking the door is wide open... unless you've got other big guest stars coming in to stir stuff up.
SS: In the second half of the season, we're really focusing on our core characters. But of course there's Billy Baldwin who we're super excited about. Sebastian Stan is coming back as Carter, Michelle Trachtenberg as Georgina and Wallace Shawn as Blair's stepdad, Cyrus Rhoades. But [that's about it] for guest cast because our core characters have a lot of story.
Can you say what Georgina's role inwatchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box set that story will be?
SS: Georgina is showing up in our finale and, as is always the case when Georgina has gone away, she will be transformed in some way and we'll learn where she's been and what she's been up to.
And how she intends to rock the boator you can go to have look about Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like i
this time, I'm sure. Will Georgina's story line lead us into the following season?
SS: [Laughs] Yes

ivyivy

Back to top Go down