ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Gossip Girl' Wrap-Up: Chuck Has a Bart Attack While Serena Has a Smart Attack

Go down

'Gossip Girl' Wrap-Up: Chuck Has a Bart Attack While Serena Has a Smart Attack Empty 'Gossip Girl' Wrap-Up: Chuck Has a Bart Attack While Serena Has a Smart Attack

Post  cotton501 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:32 am

Bart Bass, the Ghost of Christmas Suck. Girls around the nation surely watched in horror as Chuck pushed away Blair in favor of his dead father's bone-crushing philosophy on life
and business, but then rejoiced that the return of Bart as evil Jiminy Cricket served only to usher in a Chuck even MORE suited to their [wet] dreams: a Chuck who realizes that real
men have... real feelings! I was stoked to see Bart back, because he always got deliciously harsh lines when he was alive, Charmed complete box set and he's even better as a vision: in Chuck's psyche, he's boiled down to his own hard-boiled lessons:
Girlfriends are for wimps! Punch every puppy! Kick out the poor and build lofts to the moon! "Ho, ho, homeless!" Awesome. Bart's nowhere near the Upper East Side. We all know in
which cardinal direction he's burning for eternity.house md dvd

Nate, Professor of Advice at Normal Dude University. Is "New Nate" your new favorite or what? Looks like someone threw in a pair of smarty pants with his high school diploma.
Punching douchebags! Giving bored people his weed! Getting his friends some "crazy actress" action! He's so reasonable and loyal, I almost forget what show I'm watching
sometimes. It would be nice if we could officially deem him the lone voice of feet-on-the-ground wisdom on a show full of self-involved, self-defeating rich kids, except... he loves
Serena. Well, nobody's perfect. He'll learn his lesson the hard way, I'm sure. supernatural dvd box set

Jenny "sad old drug pusher" Humpty-Dumpty Humphrey. Grey’s anatomy dvd set It's about TIME! We were all waiting for this to happen, you know it. Jenny just got interesting. Now is the time to place your bets for the amount of time it
will take Gossip Girl to send Little J to rehab. Just think about the possibilities! And you thought she wore a lot of eyeliner and looked deathly skinny BEFORE.
the office dvd box set
NCIS dvd
Star Trek Enterprise dvd
Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Disney dvd collection
gossip girl dvd box set
entourage dvd
golden girls complete box set

cotton501

Back to top Go down