ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon Cowell Blushes at Engagement Talk, Says He "Made

Go down

Simon Cowell Blushes at Engagement Talk, Says He "Made Empty Simon Cowell Blushes at Engagement Talk, Says He "Made

Post  goodman Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:45 am

For once, it was Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesSimon Cowell squirming on-stage.

The acerbic American Idol Seinfeld complete seasonjudge blushed and struggled to string together words on Monday's Tonight Show as Jay Leno grilled him CSI Las Vegas complete seasonon the large diamond ring his girlfriend, Idol make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, is wearing.

"Are rumors you're Medium seasonengaged true?" Leno asked.

American Idol: 9 things csi miami box setSimon Cowell wants you to know

"Are they true?" CowellDisney dvd collection said after a pause. "Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kind of made Disney box seta decision this year to make somebody happy. ... It's called giving back."

Leno called out CowellMichael Jackson DVD Collection for blushing, to which the Brit said he found it "quite uncomfortable talking about my personal life like that."

Undeterred, Leno asked,Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection "Where did you, or may have, gotten engaged?"

"I was asleep, I think," The shield complete seriesCowell said. "No, look, I bought her the ring in London."

Pushing for wedding details, Leno Grey's Anatomy seasonsangled for a spot in Cowell's wedding party, asking if he could be the best man. Cowell, who said he wants a wedding Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons "within the next 10 years," told Leno he "can do the flowers."

Watch videos of get smart complete seriesSimon Cowell

Hussainy, 36, then briefly joined duo on stage and was greeted by a kiss from the 50-year-old Cowell, buy the west wing complete serieswho remained equally coy when talk turned to having children.

"I'm kind of torn because Bones box setI'm a bit too old to have kids, but then again I think it would be important to have a lot of me's around in the future," he said.

The Tim Roth-led drama buffy the vampire slayer complete seriesseries has been on hiatus since Dec. 14. The show's new Buffy the Vampire slayer dvdepisodes will be paired on Monday nights with freshman series The Good Guys.

Watch full episodesstargate atlantis dvd of Lie to Me

The Good Guys, six feet under complete seriesformerly titled Code 58, was created The Wire box setby Burn Notice executive producer Matt Nix and stars The West Wing's BradleyThe Sopranos complete series dvd Whitford as a washed-up cop past his glory days. Boston Legal box setWhitford's character is paired with a much more modern (and more strict) younger cop played by Colin Hanks (Mad Men).Sons of anarchy dvd release Fox will preview the action-comedy series Monk box setbefore American Idol on May 19 at 8/7c.

As previously announced, The Closer complete seasonSo You Think You Can Dance will kick-off its seventh season on May 27 at 8/7c. Hell's Kitchen will Mad men box setalso return for its seventh season with a two-hourMacGyver complete series season premiere on June 10 at 8/7c.

Ratings-challenged dramableach box set Past Life will begin airing on Fridays at 8/7c, beginning with a two-hour episode on May 28. six feet under complete seriesThe series, which has not been officially canceled, the simpsons complete seasonwas pulled from its Thursdays-at-9/8c timeslot after only 3 true blood dvd release episodes. Repeats of Bones will take over Past Life's Friday mash complete seriestime period beginning June 18.

So You Think You Can cold case box setDance returns to summer

Following its first season finale on June 8, sopranos complete seriesGlee reruns will air on Wednesdays at 8/7c throughout the summer.

Are you excited for the one tree hill box set return of Lie to Me and So You Think You glee season 1 dvd box set Can Dance? Will you tune in for The Good Guys?
"Detroit Rock City" is coming to Merlin series dvda playdate near you.

KISS co-founders Gene Simmons Merlin box setand Paul Stanley are developing a new kids' program with E1 Television, dollhouse dvdthe Canadian production company announced Tuesday.

Watch videos rome series dvdof KISS

Both Simmons and Stanley will executive Homicide: Life on the Street dvd produce the series, along with E1's senior vice president of kids and animation, Frank Saperstein. The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseThe untitled half-hour comedy will help introduce the group's iconic personas to a new generation and continue the band'sSons of anarchy dvd release relentless marketing efforts.

"KISS continues to be theMad men box set juggernaut of licensing and merchandising, from KISS M&M's to KISS Dr Pepper," Simmons said in a statement. six feet under complete series"KISS is a band, but also the only music brand. Continuing in our 35 year history of going where no band has gone beforemash complete series, we are proud to partner with E1. Like all things KISS, bleach box setwe intend to make this a very special show for our fans."

E1 will distribute the show worldwide, cold case box setbut no other details about the show have been released.

In the meantime, Simmons returns glee season 1 dvd box setto the small screen for the fifth season of Gene.
During the second season, criminal minds episodeElle Greenaway (Lola Glaudini) left after the sixth episode, Criminal minds series dvd"The Boogeyman," and Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster),Criminal minds dvd collection replaced her in the ninth episode, "The Last Word."criminal minds season 5 At the beginning of the third season, criminal minds season 4Jason Gideon (Mandy Patinkin) departed after two episodes,criminal minds tv making his last appearance in "In Name and Blood." After a gap of several episodes, David Rossi (Joe Mantegna) came out of retirementcriminal minds season in episode six, "About Face," to replace him.

The frequently-used term "Criminal mindsunsub" stands for "unknown subject" ofCriminal minds dvd an investigation.

goodman

Back to top Go down