ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon Cowell Returns To 'The Simpsons'

Go down

Simon Cowell Returns To 'The Simpsons' Empty Simon Cowell Returns To 'The Simpsons'

Post  claire-M Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Simon Cowell is set to return to "the simpsons dvd set for a second cameo role, despite branding his last animated experience "embarrassing and intimidating."

The American Idol judge admitted he didn't have a good time when he lent his voice to a cartoon South park dvd box set character etched in his likeness in 2004, but has signed to make another appearance in a new episode.

Cringing over his last stint on the show, he remembers, "They obviously hated me as I had to do it over and over again. I could actually feel South park dvd collection the rolling of eyeballs. It was like, 'After take 57 Simon could we have a little more reality'. It was painful."

Cowell will play a grumpy character who upsets family guy dvd box set young Maggie Simpson, angering her dad Homer in the show.

He adds, "Surprisingly, I was an a&*shole and got to behave like an a"the simpsons dvd set That was really out of character. I was very happy to do that. I criticized the daughter and she cries so Homer punches me in the face and I criticize the punch because it wasn't a very good punch."

The episode Disney dvd collection will air on January 11th.

claire-M

Back to top Go down