ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVA LONGORIA - EVA LONGORIA LOVES MEXICAN

Go down

EVA LONGORIA - EVA LONGORIA LOVES MEXICAN Empty EVA LONGORIA - EVA LONGORIA LOVES MEXICAN

Post  Nancybaby Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:16 am

'Desperate Housewives dvd box set ' actress Eva Longoria-Parker is addicted to Mexican food and will even give up sweets for a spicy meal.
Eva Longoria-Parker is addicted to one tree hill dvd box set Mexican food.
The 'Desperate Housewives' actress adores spicy Mexican that 70s show 1-8 dvdfood so much she regularly shuns sweet treats in favour of full meals.
She explained: "Anytime there is Mexican food around, boston legal dvd you can bet I'll be eating it.
"I'm not a chocolate person and I'm not into sweets. Cold Case dvd I'm a meal person."
The brunette beauty and her husband Tony Parker Gilmore Girls dvd have recently opened their own steakhouse restaurant in Los Angeles.
Eva, 34, have been involved in the eatery's development from House md dvdthe offset and even helped design staff uniforms, recipes and the decor.
However, the actress has revealed she only took on Scrubs dvd such a hands-on role because she is a "control freak".
She explained to People.com: "For me to actually stand disney 100 years of magic dvd box set side by side with Wolfgang Puck in the same arena is a little mind blowing.
"I've been in Vegas every week. Golden Girls dvd I'm a control freak, that's why I'm involved."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down