ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The kiss between Calleigh and Delko on "CSI: Miami"

Go down

The kiss between Calleigh and Delko on "CSI: Miami"  Empty The kiss between Calleigh and Delko on "CSI: Miami"

Post  supertao Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:49 pm

The kiss between Calleigh and Delko on " Csi: miami DVD " episode next week. In "Sink or Swim" is the future of Delko on CSI threatened, as his relationship with Calleigh movement to the next level. He was taken into custody by the INS for failing to address the issue of his fake birth certificate and he reaches out to his father to help him, he gets none.Pirates played The Big Bang Theory DVD a luxury yacht, owned by attorney Derek Powell (guest star P. Diddy), who was suspected of protecting a criminal in the previous section. Horatio and the team investigate the murder of his girlfriend Nadine Powell Walcott, but is distracted when Delko is proof against the Prime Suspect Ken Taber, thrown into Cold Case DVD prison."Fate" is aired on March 2. In addition, Yelina Salas Sofia Milos returns, the detective, and Miami-Dade Police Homicide Division, which often helps in cases of CIS.The "CSI" franchise phenomena of the music screw some notation. After scoring Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber, the drama of crime had talked to the team of Lady GaGa to have her appear on "CSI: Miami."As Swift and Two And The Half Men DVD Bieber, GaGa is a fan of the series. "The rumor was that Lady GaGa wants to do the show really bad," actress Eva La Rue E! In line with the recent Stand Up to Cancer telethon. "I do not know if I succeed or not, but would be great!"In fact, this game could first GaGa role Law And Order DVD in a television series. "She will not play what I understand," said La Rue. "She wants to be a character." She has already appeared in "Gossip Girl" as she.

supertao

Back to top Go down