ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Modern Family' star 'loved kiss effort'

Go down

'Modern Family' star 'loved kiss effort' Empty 'Modern Family' star 'loved kiss effort'

Post  robson12 Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:36 am

Jesse Tyler Ferguson has [url=http:// www.boxset4less.com/]CSI DVD[/url] said that he approved of a Facebook campaign NCIS DVD box set to show a gay kiss in an episode of Modern Family dvd box set.
The CSI Las Vegas actor portrays Mitchell, a gay man who lives Lost dvd with his partner Cameron, played NCIS dvd series by Eric Stonestreet.
Fans have complained smallville dvd that while the characters are openly affectionate Battlestar Galactica complete series, their on-screen relationship has not included Lost series dvd a kiss.
"I'm all for progressive NCIS complete series movement within the show. I appreciate the Lost seasons dvd passion that some of the fans have," Ferguson Battlestar Galactica series dvd explained.
"The CSI Las Vegas seasons dvd fact that there is even a campaign on NCIS seasons dvd Facebook just shows how many people really love Modern Family dvd series and the characters and want to see Lost box set them happy. I think the writers are Smallville seasons dvd box set proceeding in a very wise way. There's Battlestar Galactica dvd box set a great PDA episode they're writing 30 Rock dvd box set about Mitchell's issues with public displays NCIS dvd of affection."
However, he added Lost dvd box set that fans should not get their hopes up for CSI Las Vegas series dvd an overly romantic scene.
"Viewers shouldn't be Smallville seasons dvd expecting a big, Gone with the Wind romantic kiss Battlestar Galactica seasons dvd. It's very beautiful and poignant. The Dark Angel dvd box set writers are so good, they're really taking Avatar blu-ray that criticism and they're Cougar Town dvd box set going to run with it and try and create a talking The Pacific dvd box set point with it."
Modern Family and Lost season co-star Ty Burrell recently insisted that CSI Las Vegas dvd set a kiss between Cameron and Mitchell is NCIS dvd collection not a big deal.

robson12

Back to top Go down