ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' gets movie remake

Go down

'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' gets movie remake Empty 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' gets movie remake

Post  honeys Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 am

Warner Brothers Fringe dvd box set has revealed that it will Desperate Housewives dvd box set remake Buffy the Vampire Slayer into Desperate Housewives box set a movie.

The Buffy reboot was announced ally mcbeal complete series dvd back in May 2009, but it two and a half men dvd had yet to find a studio. The project two and a half men season 7 dvd will not involve Joss Whedon, who Dexter dvd wrote the screenplay for the 1992 The King of Queens dvd movie and created the 1997 TV series. When The King of Queens dvd box set the update was first revealed, Whedon The King of Queens box set stated that the project would fare The Hills Complete Series DVD Box Set better without his participation.

"I think that's something better The Hills Season 6 DVD Box Set left untouched by me. So, I NCIS seasons 1-7 dvd wish them luck," he said.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer tells The Vampire Diaries dvd the story of a teenage girl who The Vampire Diaries DVD Box Set discovers that her calling is to Supernatural DVD defend the world from vampires supernatural dvd box set and other demons. Kristy Swanson supernatural on dvd played Buffy in the original movie, while 007 james bond dvd collection Sarah Michelle Gellar portrayed James Bond box set the vampire slayer in the TV series.

According to the Los Angeles Times, actress 007 dvd Whit Anderson (Yes Man) will be James Bond dvd writing the new movie's screenplay.

"I didn't really watch much television at skins series 1-4 dvd all, but I always watched Buffy skins box set the Vampire Slayer. That was the one show skins dvd I would watch when I got home," Family Guy dvd set Anderson said.

She added: "I just loved this House MD dvd character. I was the same the big bang theory dvd age as Buffy, and it was so rareCougar Town DVD to have a female lead character Fringe dvd on TV in those days whoFringe dvd box set was strong and capable and smallville seasons 1-9 dvdsmart but also allowed to smallville dvdbe feminine."

honeys

Back to top Go down