ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Desperate Housewives': Eva Longoria talks EMA rap video, Katy Perry

Go down

'Desperate Housewives': Eva Longoria talks EMA rap video, Katy Perry Empty 'Desperate Housewives': Eva Longoria talks EMA rap video, Katy Perry

Post  summersun Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:46 am

As many of Ugly Betty dvdyou may already Ugly Betty dvd box setknow, "Desperate Housewives"Ugly Betty dvd season star Eva Longoria The Golden Girls dvdis getting set to host a major gig The Golden Girls dvd box seton Sunday in theThe Golden Girls complete season 2010 MTV Europe Awards Californication dvd box set-- not only thatCalifornication dvd, but she made a fantastic rap charmed 1-8 dvd box setfor it a while backCalifornication dvd season. So is Eva going to Doctor Who Seasons 1-5 dvd continue her rapDoctor Who dvd box set prospects on the show's big stage? SheDoctor Who season explains the purposeBig love dvd of the promoBig love box set to Sky TVdvdscollection. "Probably not!Disney dvd box set collction The whole point Alias dvdof the EMAs isCriminal minds dvd that you expect the big bang theory season 3 dvdthe unexpectedthe big bang theory dvd. I had so much trauma dvdfun doing theGhost Whisperer box set promo rap althoughFriday Night Lights dvd I was absolutelyBrothers and sisters Seasons 1-4 dvd terrified doing it. I was only given the script on the dayCSI New York Seasons 1-6 dvd and we had two hours to shoot itfamily guy dvd, so I didn’t have timeSupernatural 1-5 seasons dvd box seteither to get nervous without a trace dvdor to back out. She also talked smallville seasons 1-9 dvdabout what she in treatment dvdwas looking forward frasier dvdto seeing the mostprivate practice dvd during the bigleverage dvd ceremony: "I’m really excited robin hood dvdto see Katy Perrycougar town season 1 dvd, Shakira never disappointsfringe seasons 1-2 dvd, and I love KingsMedium Season 6 dvd of Leon and Linkin Parktrue blood 1-3 dvd box set. The performers theyFlashForward season 1 dvd have got lined up supernatural season 5 dvdFIFA World Cup Moive collectionare amazing. I’m thrilled thatThe Closer seasons 1-6 dvd Bon Jovi are receiving anThe Closer Season 6 dvd award, because that’sBreaking bad seasons 1-3 dvd probably my [favorite] band of all time. I’ve seen them in concert many times, I’ve met the pacific dvdthem and even had my pictureMI5 DVD 1-5 taken with them. In fact my photo of me with Bon Jovi is Army Wives dvdsuch a prized possessiongrey's anatomy season 6 dvd that I have it hanging up in my officechuck season 3 dvd." Are you excited Midsomer Murders dvdfor the EMAs? The good Friends 1-10 dvdnews is that you don't haveJAG 1-10 seasons dvd to choose between thisone tree hill season 7 on dvd and Eva's popular showBurn Notice dvd, thanks largely that 70s show dvd box setto a major difference Gilmore Girls 1-7 dvd box setin time zones.

summersun

Back to top Go down