ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate Housewives: Eva Longoria Quitting Show for Motherhood?

Go down

Desperate Housewives: Eva Longoria Quitting Show for Motherhood? Empty Desperate Housewives: Eva Longoria Quitting Show for Motherhood?

Post  reddoor Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Though Eva Longoria hasn't directly confirmed the issue yet, many media outlets are reporting that the 32-year-old Desperate Housewives DVD cast member is ready to walk away from Wisteria Lane. The news has been fueled by a statement she said; hinting that she now has a new goal in the form of motherhood.

After walking down the aisle with NBA star Tony Parker in July, Longoria made known to the public that she and Tony are talking about having children but is willing to put motherhood on hold for the sake of continuing her successful stint on Desperate Housewives DVD as Gabriel. She even said that she'll never depart from Desperate Housewives DVD unless it's coming to an end and that she'll never work on another television show after ABC's dramedy.
-----------------
Heys! I need your advice, please help. I want to buy Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset. I searched on the net and found a site named DVDORDERONLINE, it only sells at $56.99. What’s more, all its DVDs are 10% discount these days. I want to buy one, but I don’t whether the site is trustful or not. So I turn to you guys, maybe you can help me. Any thoughts is OK. Thank you!
By the way, its site is www.dvdorderonline.com

Desperate Housewives: Eva Longoria Quitting Show for Motherhood? Dooguanggao

reddoor

Back to top Go down