ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My article apply your help

Go down

My article apply your help Empty My article apply your help

Post  mellida01 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey, guy,

I just want to write an article about laser pointer pen. This article , at first, should be a professional academic writing , so who would like to tell me how a 500mw green laser work. Or who can tell me the most difference detail of a 10mw green laser and a 300mw green laser. Besides, I want to buy green laser pointer for the research purpose, but it should be a
cheap green laser pointer. Where can I get the pointer roughly match my requirement? Thank you?

mellida01

Back to top Go down

My article apply your help Empty Re: My article apply your help

Post  mellida01 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Hey, guy,

I just want to write an article about laser pointer pen. This article , at first, should be a professional academic writing , so who would like to tell me how a 500mw green laser work. Or who can tell me the most difference detail of a 10mw green laser and a 300mw green laser. Besides, I want to buy green laser pointer for the research purpose, but it should be a
cheap green laser pointer. Where can I get the pointer roughly match my requirement? Thank you?

mellida01

Back to top Go down