ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn Hatosy thrilled with 'Dexter' role

Go down

Shawn Hatosy thrilled with 'Dexter' role Empty Shawn Hatosy thrilled with 'Dexter' role

Post  honeys Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:52 am

Shawn Hatosy has revealed Miami Medical DVD that he was thrilled to land a role in Dexter.

The Southland star Miami Medical DVD Box Set made his debut as Lie to Me Season 2 DVD Boyd Fowler in last night's Breaking Bad dvd box set episode.

"I was dying to do it," he Treme dvd told TV Guide. "I enjoy doing Gossip Girl dvd all that [cop work], but to kind Gossip Girl dvds of stretch the muscles a Dexter dvd little bit and step outside moonlight dvd that world was exciting."

Hatosy also revealed that moonlight dvd box set Boyd finds his job in the big love dvd sanitation department "exciting", saying: "It's Damages dvd those kind of unusual things Everybody Loves Raymond dvd box set that the writers give you that you just Everybody Loves Raymond series dvd kind of go with and accept. There's Boston Legal dvd no reservation - you just kind Boston Legal dvd box set of jump in. There's a youthful Boston Legal series dvd innocence to his joy in his work, Boston Legal seasons dvd and I think it's just fascinating."

Hatosy added that he was Mash dvd box set impressed that Boyd is Mash complete series dvd such a well-rounded character.

"The writers on that show - Mash dvd series they're so clever," he said. "They gave me a The L Word dvd box set character that is one of the more 007 james bond dvd collection complex characters that I've ever 007 dvd read, but human at the same James Bond dvd time. The scripts are so thought-out. It raises Friends dvd the stakes... Inside the madness Friends dvd box set of the world they have created, there's Friends box set something about it that Friends complete series rings true and honest. Even Numb3rs dvd with the darkness, there's The Simpsons dvd box set the underlying humour that The Simpsons box set comes out."

Dexter continues on Ghost Whisperer DVD Sundays at 9pm on Showtime.

honeys

Back to top Go down