ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole for 'Housewives' role?

Go down

Cheryl Cole for 'Housewives' role? Empty Cheryl Cole for 'Housewives' role?

Post  honeys Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 am

Cheryl Cole is Britannia High Complete Series DVD reportedly being considered Miami Medical DVD for a role in Desperate Housewives.

According toMelrose Place DVD the News of the World, Teri Hatcher Lie to Me Season 2 DVD has said she will talk with the show's producers to secure Cole a part on the show.

She said: "Cheryl is a great role model and exactly the sort of woman we would love to have a role on Desperate Housewives.

"Season seven is going to be a Breaking Bad dvd box set really great series and if Treme dvd she is fit enough I think it Gossip Girl dvd would be great to have her in a Dexter dvd guest role for two moonlight dvd or three episodes. With her big love dvd looks she could cause some Damages dvd real trouble in Wisteria Lane.

"I am sure she would Everybody Loves Reymond dvd raise a few eyebrows from the Boston Legal dvd residents there but in real Mash dvd box set life I hear she is an absolute The L Word dvd box set darling and I think we 007 james bond dvd collection would all get on so well.

"Cheryl is a really 007 dvd sweet, cute looking girl, so I think Friends dvd it would be really fun for Numb3rs dvd her to play real trouble. Playing The Simpsons dvd the bitch is always more Ghost Whisperer DVD fun I find.

"I am going to speak to the The King of Queens dvd producer and get her involved if Law and Order dvd she wants, we would have great fun."

honeys

Back to top Go down