ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

costars Kristen Stewart

Go down

costars Kristen Stewart Empty costars Kristen Stewart

Post  liyejous Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Taking some time away from the 'Twilight' films, costars Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning joined rock icon Joan Jett onstage for a night of rock n' roll.

The young actresses star in a biopic about Jett's '70s band 'The Runaways' that is premiering at the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday, NCIS dvd box set, Cold Case collection, Criminal Minds dvd series, BONES seasons 1-5 dvd, January 24. While performing in Park City, Utah on Saturday night, Jett asked the girls to come up onstage and thanked them for their work on the film, Rescue Me dvd, The office dvd box set, People.com reports. She then continued to rock out with The Blackhearts as Stewart and Fanning looked on backstage.
In the film, Heroes complete seasons, Stewart and Fanning respectively star as guitarist Joan Jett and singer Cherie Currie, Big Love box set 1-3, Rescue Me seasons 1-4, who were both members of the all-girl, Heroes dvds, '70s rock band The Runaways, The Big Bang Theory 1-3 dvd, Beverly Hills 90210 box set, Criminal Minds complete series, Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7 dvd, Grey's Anatomy complete series, known for their hit song "Cherry Bomb" among others.
Catch 'The Runaways' when it hits the big screen March 19!

Grey's Anatomy dvd series
Criminal Minds boxset
NCIS collection
Gossip Girl on dvd
Nip Tuck boxset
The office dvd series
Heroes on dvd
Cold Case on dvd
Lost dvd 1-6
The Wire complete box set
Medium on dvd
Supernatural collection