ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Big Brother' Kristen: 'Rachel poor sport'

Go down

'Big Brother' Kristen: 'Rachel poor sport' Empty 'Big Brother' Kristen: 'Rachel poor sport'

Post  honeys Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:33 am

Kristen Bitting has Fringe dvd box set blasted her fellow houseguest Chuck dvds Rachel Reilly for having chuck dvd box set "poor sportsmanship".

The 23-year-old, who Chuck season 3 dvd was eliminated by a 6-1 vote Britannia High Complete Series DVD during Thursday's live eviction Britannia High DVD show, said that she Miami Medical DVD believes Rachel lacks humility and Miami Medical DVD Box Set used underhanded methods to Melrose Place DVD advance in the game.

"I'm humble, and Rachel Melrose Place DVD Box Set isn't," she told.

"I didn't come on Big Brother to Lie to Me Season 2 DVD be the most popular Breaking Bad dvd box set game player, I came in Treme dvd with the intention of Gossip Girl dvd trying to win a game in Gossip Girl dvds the most fair and respectful Dexter dvd way. Me and Rachel are moonlight dvd night and day when it moonlight dvd box set comes to that."

She added that she big love dvd regretted losing her temper big love dvd box set with Rachel after finding out that the big love season dvd Las Vegas cocktail waitress Damages dvd had won the Head of Household Damages dvd box set competition for the second time.

"When she won Head of Everybody Loves Reymond dvd box set Household and rubbed it in Boston Legal dvd my face and it blew up, I knewBoston Legal dvd box set that there were two ways that America Mash dvd box set could view me. One was that they Mash complete seires could think I was a complete nutjob, and The L Word dvd box set another was that they could The L Word dvd series see me as a stand-up girl James Bond dvd who stuck up for herself, and that's what I wanted," she 007 dvd explained.

"Rachel has poor Friends dvd sportsmanship and I would never act like Friends complete series that."

honeys

Back to top Go down