ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leighton Meester: "I am living my dream"

2 posters

Go down

Leighton Meester: "I am living my dream" Empty Leighton Meester: "I am living my dream"

Post  honeys Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:20 am

Leighton Meester has CSI Las Vegas said that she is grateful for her role on Gossip Girl dvds.

The actress, who plays CSI dvd Blair Waldorf on the CW drama, praised the CSI dvd box set show's writers for creating the "noble" NCIS seasons dvd character.

"I am living my dream and doctor who dvd having the time of my life!" she told CSI Miami DVD Cosmopolitan.

"I’m lucky because I get to The Mentalist series dvd do that all day long and play a NCIS Los Angeles DVD character who has a lot of noble qualities CSI Las Vegas season 10 DVD as well. I am really lucky she is such CSI Miami season 8 DVD a well-written character."

She added that her own CSI Miami dvd box set youth was different from Blair's smallville seasons dvd despite having also grown up in smallville dvd New York.

"[It was] the complete sharpe complete series dvd box set opposite [of Blair's upbringing], to be Doctor Who seasons dvd honest. I had lived in NYC before How I Met Your Mother dvd but not in the Upper East Side - it was How I Met Your Mother dvd box set in the Upper West Side, which was very House MD dvd different," she explained.

"When I was a teenager I was in House dvd season a public high school. I certainly was Monk dvd not popular by any means, and I Monk dvd box set didn’t have a car or a lot of money, so it monk complete series was very different."

honeys

Back to top Go down

Leighton Meester: "I am living my dream" Empty Re: Leighton Meester: "I am living my dream"

Post  ann1985 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am

NCIS dvd box set is the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, responsible for crimes by and against members of the United States Navy and US Marine Corps. The team of NCIS dvd box set agents introduced in Season 1 is led by former Marine Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon), a tough no-nonsense leader and interrogator.NCIS dvd box set is one of those hidden gems you always hunt for and so rarely find.

ann1985

Back to top Go down