ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM ADDICTED TO ZUMBA WORKOUT.

Go down

I AM ADDICTED TO ZUMBA WORKOUT.  Empty I AM ADDICTED TO ZUMBA WORKOUT.

Post  Selinachen Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm

"""I AM ADDICTED TO ZUMBA. It beats Fat Blaster goes Latin, Viva Rhythms, Ritmos Latinos, and Cardio dance floor. It's a good, fun workout. The music and choreography is moderate-complex for the uncoordinated folks-- if you can move your hips, and follow the beat, you CAN DO IT!
The instruction tape is 60 minutes and incorporated every step/dance that was in the beginner (28 mins), advanced (60 mins) and rapido (13 mins) video. The advanced is very fun, compared to the beginner tape,which was pretty modest and toned down. The steps are taught well by a woman, Giselle. She is more focused than Beto. The aeorbics is a really intense low-impact workout. He uses the interval training method to really bring up your heartrate and slow it downl. this is highly effective and smoothly incorporaed well.

The video is made up off traditional aeorbics mixed in with tradional moves of : salsa, merengue, cumbia, house, reggae-latin, belly dancing, tango, and flamenco. This is the unique element of ZUMBA; it really makes it fun while giving you the challenge and excitement of learning a new dance. You can do these moves in a club. I can dance latin good, but I'm not latina, I'm Jamaican. So anyone can learn.The music is billingual... and has a strong temp. I love the music. Rapido tape is 13 mins. It is just Beto, no neon color set, just the band next to him playing while he's doing the routine. The Samba section of this and the advanced tape get your heart rate up fast!"""
------------------
dvdsuperdeal
Zumba DVD
Zumba Fitness DVD
Scrubs DVD 1-9
House MD DVD 1-6
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
Lost DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
24 Hours DVD 1-8