ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williams's 'Housewives' role revealed?

Go down

Williams's 'Housewives' role revealed? Empty Williams's 'Housewives' role revealed?

Post  honeys Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 am

Details of Vanessa Williams'sCSI Las Vegas role on Desperate Housewives dvd box set have reportedly been CSI dvdreleased.

The show's creator CSI dvd box setMarc Cherry confirmed in May that NCIS seasons dvdthe Ugly Betty star will join doctor who dvdthe cast for the next CSI Miami DVDseason.

When he announcedThe Mentalist series dvd the news, Cherry said: "I'm a big fan of NCIS Los Angeles DVDVanessa's work and I'm so excited that she'll be CSI Las Vegas season 10 DVDmoving into the neighbourhood next CSI Miami season 8 DVDseason to cause trouble CSI Miami dvd box setin all the ladies' lives."

TV Guide has now smallville seasons dvdclaimed that Williams will play smallville dvdRenee Filmore-Jones, a housewife sharpe complete series dvd box setwho knew Lynette (Felicity Huffman) inDoctor Who seasons dvd college. The pair are expected How I Met Your Mother dvdto continue the rivalry they How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box sethad when they were on campus How I Met Your Mother dvd box settogether.

Renee is also said toHouse MD dvd have a husband, Keith Jones, House dvd seasonwho has not yet been cast. However, the Monk dvdcouple have no children and Renee Monk dvd box setis thought to be dissatisfied monk complete series with her life. The report also claimed thatThe closer seasons dvd Williams's character will have aGilmore Girls seasons dvd secret.

The sixth season of Desperate Housewives box setcontinues in the UK oncurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd Wednesdays at 10pm on Scrubs seasons dvdChannel 4.

honeys

Back to top Go down