ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before Their Feud, Entourage Creator Considered Seth Rogen for Show

Go down

Before Their Feud, Entourage Creator Considered Seth Rogen for Show Empty Before Their Feud, Entourage Creator Considered Seth Rogen for Show

Post  robson12 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 am

Imagine if this Ugly Betty dvd box set was the lineup on dvd entourage: Vince, E, Ari, Drama and... Human Target dvd box set Seth Rogen?
In a twist in his recent Felicity dvd box set war of words with Rogen, Entourage dvd series executive producer Doug Ellin had only nice Sharpe dvd box set things to say about the Knocked Up Frasier dvd star in an interview with TVGuide.com — including America's Next Top Model series dvd that he once considered him for a part Ugly Betty box set on the HBO show.
Summer TV Preview: Get scoop Felicity seasons dvd on Entourage and all your favorite summer shows sharpe dvd series
Before Their Feud, Entourage Creator Considered Seth Rogen for Show 100623dougellin_sethrogan1
"I'm a fan of Rogen's Frasier dvd box set," Ellin says. "I had seen him in Undeclared dvd brothers and sisters, and I said to our casting director, 'There's America's Next Top Model box set a Midwestern kind of guy who I think Ugly Betty dvd series would be funny for this show Entourage seasons dvd.' But then we found Jerry [Ferrara, who plays Felicity series dvd Turtle], so we went that way."
It wasn't always so sharpe series dvd civil. To recap: After Rogen suggested that Entourage complete series wasn't funny in an August 2008 GQ Frasier box set profile, Ellin wrote an episode in which Turtle Brothers and Sisters series dvd says that Rogen's "ugliness is oddly fascinating America's Next Top Model dvd series," and questions whether Rogen and Knocked Up Ugly Betty series dvd co-star Katherine Heigl would ever hook Felicity dvd series up in real life. Movieline recalled a subsequent sharpe box set interview Rogen gave on E!'s Daily 10 Frasier dvd series program in which he called Ellin a Brothers and Sisters dvd box set moron and an a--hole.
Ellin now acknowledges the Spartacus Blood And Sand dvd box set storyline was payback. "If he's America's Next Top Model dvd box set going to say the show sucks, I'm going Golden Girls dvd to say he's ugly."
Diddy and Lenny Kravitz book ER seasons dvd appearances on Entourage
Calls to Rogen's Spartacus Blood And Sand box set rep were not Brothers and Sisters box set immediately returned.

robson12

Back to top Go down