ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entourage" movie being considered

Go down

Entourage" movie being considered Empty Entourage" movie being considered

Post  summersun Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:40 am

Two more seasons of HBO'sstar trek voyager
"Entourage" and then a movie?
That seems to be Lost dvd box set
the plan, according tobones complete series
Mark Wahlberg, an executive producer of the Hollywood-set show.
Asked about theDisney dvd collection
future of the comedy series,the wire 1-5 dvd
which recently was picked up for a sixth cycle, monk dvd
Wahlberg indicated that he believes Dexter dvd boxset
there are two more seasons left in theTrue blood dvd
show.
"We'll see; there could be more," he said at thestar trek voyager dvd
premiere of Peter Jackson's "The Lovely Bones," in which he has a starring role. "But then," Wahlberg added, "astar trek voyager dvd
movie."
HBO seems onstar trek voyager complete series
board with the idea.
"It is not out of the realm oftwo and a half men dvd
possibility," an HBO spokeswoman said about the prospect That 70's show dvd
of an "Entourage" movie. "Right now, the creators arePrison break dvd
concentrating on the new season."
Another long-running HBOThe unite dvd box set
comedy, "Sex and the City," followed its successful TV run with a big-screen feature.

summersun

Back to top Go down

Entourage" movie being considered Empty Re: Entourage" movie being considered

Post  summersun Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 am

The final episode of "Monk" hasstar trek voyager
some heavy lifting to do: Resolve Monk's poisoning and whether he survives, uncover his wife's killer or, just maybe, reveal whetherbones complete series
Trudy really is alive after all.
Tony Shalhoub, who inhabited the title character sothe wire 1-5 dvd
perfectly for eightmonk dvd
seasons that he collected three EmmyDexter dvd boxset
Awards, refuses to drop any spoilers and offers only a broad outline of Adrian Monk's fate Friday (9 p.m. EST, USA Network).
"The ending, just from my point of view, is very star trek voyager dvd
satisfying," Shalhoubstar trek voyager dvd
said. "Granted, the last two episodes arestar trek voyager complete series
much darker than episodes we've done in the past, more drama two and a half men dvd
than the usual dramedy tone, but I Disney dvd collection
really thought the writers hit it out of the park."
Will viewers be just as contented with thePrison break dvd
conclusion of a two-part finale that began last week? Shalhoub, weighing his words even more carefully, veers toward psychological analysis.
"I think what they will feel is kind of aThat 70's show dvd
magnification of what I believe they've been feeling all along, which is kind of mixed about Monk: Feel good for him, bad for him, frustratedThe unite dvd box set
for him," he said. "Hoping for his success and forTrue blood dvd
his healing, his recovery."
The last episode brings, presumably, the culmination of Monk's effort to solve his wife's decade-old Christmastime murder. Her car was blown up, with her apparently in it, after she expressed concern about the case of a missing midwife.
At the time, Monk was a San Francisco police detective with a mild obsessive-compulsive disorder. After Trudy's death, his increasedLost dvd box set
phobias forced him into a psychiatric leave from the department but his skills made him a valuable consultant and freelance crime-solver.
In part one of "Mr. Monk and the End," Monk was poisoned while investigating the murder of a doctor who had been interviewed in the midwife's disappearance. As doctors try to identify the toxin and a cure, an increasingly ill Monk finally opens the Christmas gift that Trudy (Melora Hardin, "The Office") left for him so long ago.
It's a videotape from her with a chilling message: "If you're watching this, it means I'm dead. ... There's something I never told you. Something happened ... something terrible. It was years ago, before we met," she says — and cut to part two.
"Monk" fans, naturally, are intrigued and game for speculation. Among the theories floated online: Monk solves Trudy's murder, dies, and is reunited with her in the afterlife; Monk solves her murder, lives, and finds new love and mental health; Trudy isn't dead but in hiding and finally, with her safety ensured, is reunited with Monk for the happiest of endings.
There is also the anticipated viewer depression that accompanies the conclusion of any series, particularly one with a loyal following. Is it possible that Monk could make a comeback someday, in a TV film or otherwise?
Shalhoub, whose next job is onstage in New York, appearing with his wife, Brooke Adams, in a Stanley Tucci-directed revival of "Lend Me A Tenor" in April, hedges his bets.
"We've been talking for years about the possibility of a Monk movie. I just don't know. I never say never," he said. But if it happens too many years from now, Shalhoub added, he'll end up playing Monk's dad

summersun

Back to top Go down