ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Reasons You Need to Watch 'Battlestar Galactica'

Go down

Some Reasons You Need to Watch 'Battlestar Galactica' Empty Some Reasons You Need to Watch 'Battlestar Galactica'

Post  DesperateHousewives Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:34 pm

f you don't already watch the Sci-Fi Channel's Battlestar Galactica, I understand what you must think of the show. When your friends rave on and on about the series, you say to them, "Isn't that based on some cheesy show from the Battlestar Galactica, ? And isn't it on that network that airs movies like Mansquito and Ice Spiders? I'm not watching that!" If those aren't your reasons for avoiding it, maybe it's the fact that you're so tired of people raving about it that you refuse to check it out, which is a reaction we've all had at some point or another. Or perhaps you'd like to watch Battlestar Galactica, , but you know it would require a big commitment to go back and watch all those episodes. Maybe you just don't have the time.

There must be a lot of different reasons why people avoid Battlestar Galactica, , because despite universal critical acclaim it has struggled to make it to a fourth season. Like many great shows, its ratings are strangely anemic. Below you'll find five reasons why you should give Battlestar Galactica, a chance. Don't be scared, as I promise not to rant and rave like a nerd who lives in his mother's basement. You don't have to be a stereotype to enjoy one of the best sci-fi shows of the decade.
-------------------
DVDSCOLLECTION
Curb Your Enthusiasm seasons 1-6 dvd
The Tribe seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
Las Vegas Seasons 1-5 DVD
that 70s show season dvds
Dirty Sexy Money Seasons 1-2 dvd
21 Jump Street 1-5 dvds
Everybody Hates Chris seasons 1-4 dvd
the closer 1-4 dvd boxset
Planet Earth & The Blue Planet dvd boxset

DesperateHousewives