ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galactica's James Callis

Go down

Battlestar Galactica's James Callis Empty Battlestar Galactica's James Callis

Post  claire-M Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:58 am

James Callis, best Naruto complete series dvd box set known as Gaius Baltar on Battlestar Galactica dvd box set, has been cast in a recurring mad men dvd box set role on FlashForward, TVGuide.com has confirmed.
Although few details are available about Naruto complete series dvd box set Callis' character, the actor, 38, will appear in a big role in several of the season's last episodes, FlashForward showrunner Jessika Borsiczky told Sci Fi Wire.
Exclusive: Crossing Jordan family guy series dvd vet heads to FlashForward
"When I watched Battlestar Galactica dvd box set, every time he wasn't in a scene all Disney movies I couldn't wait for him to come back," she told the site. "And I really wanted to have an opportunity to work with him. Honestly, since the show was ordered, we've been excited to work with him."
Borsiczky also hinted Callis' character will be Disney dvds involved with Olivia's (Sonya Walger) journey.
Before his five-year run on Battlestar Galactica dvd box set, Callis appeared in both Bridget Jones films and recently guest-starred on NUMB3RS. FlashForward returns March 18 at 8/7c on ABC.

claire-M

Back to top Go down