ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to Diluting Essential Oils 1

Go down

Guide to Diluting Essential Oils 1 Empty Guide to Diluting Essential Oils 1

Post  kungenlol Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Undiluted Use of Essential Oils On the Skin Can Be Harmful and Potentially Cause Severe Irritation or essential wholesale Sensitization.

I routinely discover aromatherapy authors and educators wholesale essential oil that pass along the rule of thumb that it is safe to use some essential oils wholesale essential oils on the skin, most particularly lavender and tea tree, without first diluting them in essential oil wholesale a carrier oil. Using essential oils on the skin without diluting them is referred to essential oils wholesale as applying them "neat."

Never Put Undiluted Essential Oils On Your Skin.Not even lavender wholesale natural oils or tea tree.

There are instances when experienced aromatherapy essential oil company practitioners make exceptions to this precaution. Only once significant essential oil knowledge is gained wholesale aromatherapy should you ever attempt to apply any wholesale herbal extract undiluted essential oil on the skin.

I have been a part of the aromatherapy export essential oils community for over 13 years. Occasionally, I hear from or hear about those that have essential oils wholesale used undiluted essential oils and have developed permanent sensitization, even by only using a single drop of lavender wholesale organic oils essential oil per use. It's really not worth the risk. Diluting your essential oils lavender oil wholesale not only helps to protect your wellbeing, it can also save you money jojoba oil wholesale.

Recently, while reading Marge Clark's book Essential mint oil wholesale Oils and Aromatics, I read her personal experiences and her unfortunate linalool wholesale long term consequences for having used lavender essential oil neat:

"One of my mentors wholesale chemical products
reminds me 'sensitization is forever.' And I know she is right. Years chemical suppliers ago I read the books saying that lavender oil could be used neat (undiluted). I very unwisely wholesale chemical compounds used undiluted lavender on broken skin, and consequently set up a sensitivity reaction. Today, almost two decades later, if I come in contact with lavender aromatic chemical in any form, I will immediately start a new round of contact dermatitis that can take months to heal."

kungenlol

Back to top Go down