ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perrette unsure about 'NCIS' future

Go down

Perrette unsure about 'NCIS' future Empty Perrette unsure about 'NCIS' future

Post  robson12 Sun May 16, 2010 2:17 am

Pauley Perrette has admitted NCIS seasons dvd that she does not know if she will return to NCIS DVD box set.
Last month, NCIS dvd emerged that Perrette is among the NCIS dvd collection cast members seeking a pay rise for the next NCIS tv series season.
Speaking to Zap2It, she explained NCIS dvd boxset: "It's just weird after seven years, that NCIS box set after last Thursday, we don't have CSI Las Vegas dvd series jobs."
Perrette unsure about 'NCIS' future 160x120_pauley_perrette
However, Perrette added that NCIS dvd set she will be appearing at the CBS NCIS season upfront presentation next week, saying Smallville seasons dvd box set: "I am going to upfronts which I have not done CSI Las Vegas dvds since year one. Why not? I don't know. They haven't Smallville seasons dvd asked us."
She also revealed Smallville series dvd that she is not personally involved NCIS complete series in the contract negotiations CSI Las Vegas tv series and is focusing on her work.
"My job is to learn CSI Las Vegas complete series my lines, show NCIS dvd series up on set and do the best dvd smallville job I can," she said. "I can't even go dvd csi las vegas there. I have people around me that smallville dvd set I trust implicitly. They know I don't want smallville box set to hear about it. I don't know Battlestar Galactica series dvd anything about it. I read smallville complete series on the internet, just like Battlestar Galactica dvd box set everybody else."
David McCallum has smallville season confirmed that he will return to dvd ncis while Michael Weatherly has claimed that Battlestar Galactica seasons dvd he feels "optimistic" about his negotiations.

robson12

Back to top Go down